**

"How you and Glenn doin'?" I asked Maggie as we were on look out.

"Fine.." She told me quietly like she was uncomfortable talking to me.

"That wasn't convincing." I said while looking out of the scope on my rifle, then turned around to look at her. I saw a face of shame. "Are you okay, Maggie?" I had a concerned face. 

"I said I'm fine." She turned around and looked through binoculars. 

"Maggie," I walked over to her side. "what's wrong? What aren't you telling me?" 

"Nothing." She looked at the ground, then at me. "Nothing's wrong." She said with too much  confidence.

"You can tell me." I tried to figure out what she was holding back. 

"The Governor, " She paused. "he touch me."

"He raped you?" 

"No, no. He made me take my shirt and bra off. Then, he went up behind me and bent me over a table."

"But, he didn't rape you?" 

"No.." 

"Then, what does it have to do with you and Glenn?" 

"I don't know. He's just been acting different ever since he found out." She shrugged. 

"Different how?" 

"I don't know how to describe it...I know that he means well, but he's more torn up about it than I am." 

"He just loves you. He doesn't what someone else touching his girl." I smirked.

She smiled. 

"I'll take it from here." Daryl appeared and told Maggie. 

"It's fine. I got it."

"You've been out here for awhile. You should get some sleep." 

Maggie nodded then turned back to me. "Thanks." She smiled a little then walked back into the prison. 

He looked at me then assumed Maggie's position. "What happened to Cassie's necklace?"

"Oh, when I was holding it right before I got shot, and when I did, I lost it. It's somewhere in the field." I sighed thinking about how I'll never see Cassie's necklace."So," I looked back through the scope. "you never did tell me what happened in the woods with Merle." 

"You never told me what happened while I was gone." 

"Touche." I told him.

"What did happen while I was gone?" I could tell Daryl turned around to me.

When I turned around, my eyes confimed he was. I gave him a confused face. "Nothing.."

"So, you were completely fine?" 

"No, of course not." I said like he was stupid. "I woke--" I stopped myself. I didn't want to sound so pathetic. 

"What?" Daryl insisted I tell him.

I sighed. "The night that you were gone, I woke--" I paused. "I woke up all night. I kept having the same dream that Merle killed you during that fight to the death, and I couldn't do anything about it. Every time I woke up, I started panicking. Rick stayed by my side the whole night." I hid my face. When Daryl didn't say anything I asked, "What about in the woods?" I slowly looked at him. He was hard to read. He had the same face he always made, but yet it was still different. 

"Nothing." 

"So, you were completely fine?" 

"No, that's why I came back." He stared at me. "Rick stayed by your side all night, huh?"

"What are you insinuating?"

He sighed and turned back around. 

"Daryl, tell me." I walked over to him. 

"Ami," He said strict. "I don't like how you and Rick treat each other. You're too close to him." 

I stepped back. "Are you serious right now? What about you and Carol, huh?"

"Oh, don't even start with that." Daryl looked at me. 

"Why not? You're telling me what you think about my friends. Why can't I talk about your's?" 

"Ami, you can't see it because you're choosing not to. Just admitt it."

"No." My voice was growing louder. 

"Why not?" 

"Because it's not true!" 

"Shh.." Daryl checked the field to see if the walkers reacted. 

"Look," My voice got barely above a whisper. "I can't--" Fuck me! I felt tears starting to form in my eyes. "I don't--" I didn't know what to say. What do you say when your love tells you you're too close to someone? "I love you. You know that. I would never ever, ever cheat on you. I can't believe you would think that." 

He rubbed his eyes as he sighed. "I don't think you would cheat on me on purpose."

I chuckled. "Do you not understand the words coming out of my mouth? I'm not attracted to Rick." I said sharp. 

"You're right." Daryl said. "Sorry I even brought it up. I just didn't like him protecting you, but I wasn't." 

I sighed. "Do you really think that though?"

"No, I was just thinkin'-- I don't know what I was thinkin'."

I hugged him. "You're a fucktard sometimes." 

*

"Aloha!" I said as Michonne, Carl, and Rick walked into the cell block with three bags of weapons. I saw Rick carefully moving his shoulder. I noticed the blood stain right next to it. "Woah, what happened?" 

"It's nothing." He sat the bags down. 

"What happened though?" 

"Stab wound." 

"How?"

"Not important." 

"Fine." I walked up the steps.