Masky (Tim)

Masky- The only one who listens to Slenderman. Now, this says a lot. 

Masky (or Tim) is responsible, obedient, helpful, organized, and can focus well on work. Though, he feels that he outa repay Slenderman for being so kind and helpful to him and the others, therefore is always Slenderman's assistance in, well, almost everything. 

When Masky is not trying to be mature, he has a bit of a 'I don't Care' attitude. He can also be aggresive. Masky is only somewhat patient. He can also be competitive. 

That being mentioned, Masky is wiling to help others, and is gentle if he needs to be in situations. Masky is seen as very determined, brave (usually), and fairly intellegent. Masky is the most sensible out of the family. He will always try to find solutions for problems. 

Masky is a good friend to talk too, and will listen to you. You don't have to worry about him keeping your secret- he probably already knows it anyway. 

But Masky will never admit the hell that goes on in his head. He is the only one out of the family that realizes how crazy something actually is. Masky has high anxiety levels, and feels secure only with a mask on. No one understands why. Masky panics easily, but doesn't show it. 

Masky is also very sneaky and 'hidden'. He is able to watch you without you noticing for long periods of time, and will always mentally take note of what you are doing. 

You haven't noticed him over there yet?