Jobs

I sat there forever, soon falling asleep with Josh's old clothes in my arms. I hope they still fit him. Why did he come back.. After what i done. I killed a innocent person, yes. She was a bitch but still. I killed her. I can't even picture doing what I did. It just happened.. I was shooken awake by something breaking in the bathroom. "Josh?! You alright?!" I asked spooked by the sound. I heard feet slid across the floor as he walked out better but brown and purple from the fists. "Yeah.. Just. Hurts." He coughed slightly as I ran up to him, hugging him softly. "Here's some clothes.." I put them out infront of me with a small smile. "Sorry about Gav. He's just too sweet to do anything like that.." A tear rolled down my face as more followed. "The only time he got mad, was when he was with Micoo," I sobbed. Josh hugged me and rubbed my back. "It's okay, Bri." He whispered. "I'll go change before it gets any awkward," He let go, walking away.

Sighing, I walked into the bathroom and looked at it. The bathtub has a red line where the water stopped and Josh bleeding. I smiled and started to wash it off and dry off my hands.

I huffed and stared at the new clean bathtub. "Hey Josh." I walked out with a smile. "Hey Bri.." I sighed and sat there on the couch. I get a knock on the door to soon see Burnie. I looked at him, "What's up?" I smiled as he sighs. "Bri, we don't want to do this, but since you actually killed someone... You have to leave." Burnie frowns. "But it wasn't my fault, sir." I looked at him saddened. "I'm sorry. You're fired.." Burnie handed me an envelope and left. I looked at it and frowned. "I.. Finally had the job I wanted.." I looked at Josh as Gavin walks in. "Bri! I heard what happened.. Are you sure you can make it?" I nodded and smiled. "Thank you Gav, but.. I just need time alone for a minute.." He nods and leaves.

Josh stares at me as I start to sob. "I had.. Everything." Josh looks down and stands there. "I.. I'm sorry Bri." He huffs. "Just. Get out.." I looked at my old set I had from when I was little. He stands there as I start making dubstep scratch and started to play the guitar with it to make a nice beat. I recorded the notes and added in bass to soon the drums. I smiled at the music and sighed. "I think I might have another job sooner or later.. Depends if they need it.." Josh nods and leaves. I frowned and looked through twitter to get a DM. "Hey, I saw you're really good at making music." I stared at the name, Deuce. "Not really.. I try." "What are you talking about girl? I've seen the covers you done!" "Thanks, I guess?" "So are you going to accept it?" "Accept what?" "The job, of course!" "?" He didn't answer till ten minutes passed. "Texas right?" "Um, yeah.. What job, Aron..?" "Being my new recorder," "Oh.." "How much do you want to be paid?" "I can do it for free." I chuckled to myself. "What about 3 grand?" I sat there in shock. "Really Aron? I mean, it takes me a while to just create ONE song cover.. Why do you even want me to record your songs?"

"We need to release a new album, but our record dealer isn't being the best." I sat there and smiled slightly. "I guess I can do it for you all.. It can last me for a while since I just lost my loving job." "Here." He sent a link. "It's a ticket" I clicked the link to see a ticket. 'Show me to the attendent and they'll let you on. I paid your flight and your leaving  in three days to be in Los Angeles.' The note was under it. I smiled slightly and went back to twitter, "Thank you Aron.."