Red and Black?

As she was sleeping everyone was struggling to get the show back up and running. RWBY. Created my Monty Oum... Who. Died. Everyone never really gotten to do it because Monty was the creator and the program designer. I, of course, am going to have to bring this place up. But how? I sat on the floor thinking. How can I? I'm just a nobody. Monty always.. He would always cheer everybody up, encouraging them to do better than they did last time..

I got up and walked around the office and smiled seeing Gavin and the rest sitting there. I waved to them and walked to Monty's desk. I looked at it, empty of him. I ran my hand across the wooden desk, filled of drawings of the characters. I don't know what turned on the computer but it appeared showing Monty's work he was on before death.

I smiled and sat down, looking at it as it was slowly changing. Gone. But. He still works. The drawing soon finished as it minimized, showing the desktop. Red and black. Red and black is here. I sat there confused as to what red and black meant. Red and black. Red and.. Black.. I was shaken by Gavin. "Hey. You okay?" He asks. I nod in reply.

"We got more peeps for jobs," Burnie walks in. "And Bri, your going to help me see if they are work worthy." I looked at Bri, who was now awake rubbing her eyes. Hiding a nightmare. How can I tell? She's about to burst. "Okay.." She spoke so softly I couldn't even hear her.

She got up and stood up, "Just give me a few seconds." Burnie nods and walks out as she starts to lose her grip and burst into Gavin and I's shoulders. "Don't cry sweetie," Gavin raises her head up and kisses her lips as she just pulled away after five seconds, burying her face in his chest. I smiled lightly and walked out of the room to see Burnie talking to a group of others. Red and Black. Red and Black. I couldn't quit thinking about those two colors. I blinked with a big smile. "You all must be the new interns. Well, if she chooses you. It depends." I chuckled and stood there.

"I'm Ray, I don't work here anymore but I can still welcome you to our home! Roosterteeth!" I squealed looking at all of them. That's when the doir creaked open, out came mascara running Bri, even though she had stopped, she was still crying on the inside. There were some whispers as Gavin wrapped his arm around her waist with a smile, kissing her temple.

Red and Black. I turned around and smiled at the others, now seeing a males shirt. Red and black writing. I sighed about to tell Bri that I was telling them welcome and stuff, till she ran up and smacked the man, pretty hard. "WHAT IN GODS NAME MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN WORK HERE?! CANT YOU SEEN IM ALREADY BROKE FROM YOUR BITCHY GIRLFRIEND?! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! I LOVED YOU JOSH!" She yells as loud as she could. "YOU TOLD ME I WOULD BE FINE.. THAT. You wouldn't leave me.. What gives you the right to come to Austin, Texas. JUST To TORTure meee.." She faltered as she broke down crying, hiding in Gavin's chest again as Josh stood there.

"That's because if i didn't tell you to come here.. You wouldn't be as sucessful." He whispered and shook his head. "You killed her, Bri. I know your mad at me and everything. But.." His knuckles went pale from clentching them into a fist. "YOU BROKE UP WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!" He cried out as she stopped shaking from crying. Gavin looked at him, mad and upset. His arms left Bri's back, Gavs not the best at fighting people, but if he's mad, he'll KILL.

"Outside. NOW." He hissed, venom oozing from his lips. Josh stood there and shook his head, "She broke herself. I didn't do it." He walked outside. "Just shut up," Gavin walked out behind him as the rest, watched. They all soon started to whisper, more and more as Bri just stood there. They spat words at each other till Gav grabbed Josh's glasses and smashed them, smacking Josh, which soon led to a fight.

"They're yours.." I whispered to her as she looked up at me, then at them. She ran outside, trying to break them up.

~Bri~

"Gav. Get off." He didn't listen. "GAVIN!" Nothing. I stood there, biting my lip finally smacking him. "Gav! GET OFF!" I growled as he finally listened, jumping off of Josh. Bloody Josh. "Gavin! You didn't have to do this.." I sat beside Josh and poked his cheek. "I'm sorry, love." Gavin whispered, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Go back to the guys.. I'll meet you soon.." I mumbled as his hand left my shoulder and a click of the door shutting.

"I'm so sorry, Josh.." I hugged him. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen.." I laid on his chest and sighed as I looked over to see nobody at the office and quickly kissed his cheek, but smacked him afterwards, causing him to jump up. "You need to be cleaned up." I got up and smiled softly. "I'll take you back," I held out my hand as Josh hesitated to grab it.

"Come on," I smiled happily as he finally took it, now up off the ground. "It's only a block from here," I giggled and helped him, limping and groaning. Gavin did mess him up pretty bad.. Because of my emotions. Because of my doing. "H-H-How can I repay you..." I whispered softly as I unlocked the door, opening it and sitting him on the couch. "You don't have to." He groaned and turned to me. "It's MY fault Josh.. Please." I stared at him. "First, let me help you. Then I can." I smiled and ran to the bathroom, starting up a bath and ran back. "You able to take a bath, alone?" I asked with a small smile. "i can't see anything from my glasses being broken.. But probably." He got up, falling back on to the couch.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Come on." I grabbed him and wrapped his arm around my waist, leadimg him to the bathroom. "Tell me when your done." I sat him on the toilet and left the bathroom.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~
Its 1090 words not including this author note. So. Yey! Tell me what you all think in the discription or whateves and i'll try to reapond as fast as possibru!