Back to RT

I hopped off the plane and ran to get my bags and smiled. "Welcome back you idiots." I smiled at Rays sign and hugged him. "Ray.." I dropped my bags and hugged him tightly. "Xray. W-ehat are you doing here?!" Gavin looks astonished. "We have to do Season 2 Vav," He responds with a smile. "Ray." I looked at him and hugged him.

He laughs. "Come on now. Time to go on to Roosterteeth." He picks me up and carries me to the car with Gavin and Jack slowly following. "I'm glad your here Ray," I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "Yeah, I needed to see the other Lad," He smiles. "Okay," I smiled and looked at him.

"So how's your life?" "Good, good." He smiles. "Yours?" "Good." I stiffened a little. "You okay?" "Yeah. I'm okay." I sighed and dropped down. "Thanks for picking us up Ray," I chuckled lightly. "It'sa no biggy." He ruffles my hair and chuckles.

Ray narvaez jr. He left Achievement Hunter and Roosterteeth completely and now a life as a Livestreamer. His glasses always blocks out his nice brown eyes but they always sparkle of hope. He's always bringing everyones moods up and makes the world happier since he was the funniest out of them. Well, to me at least. Gavin is second in the book but its only because of him being stupid. He's the nerdy type of person. Ever since he left Roosterteeth hasn't been the sameish.

I must of zoned out because when I blinked, looking out the window, we were at the office. I got out and ran up to the door and scanned my card. "Come on Ray!!" I jumped up and down. "We gotten a new office and everything!!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him along. "Okay, okay." I pulled him along and sort of. Slammed my body into the door. "Whoops." I giggled and opened the door. "GEOOOOFF!! RYAON!! MICOOOOO!!!" I yelled at them and smiled.

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!!!" I danced around a bit and hugged my snorlax that has holding a rose. "Hello big bastard!!" I giggled and sat down in the chair. I looked at the desk and smiled. "I kept it the same way.. It just. I don't know. It just seems like its me," I looked at little things that looked like Ray's things.

"Creepy but.. Cool," He looks at it. I smiled a bit. I am a creep. My smile faded away. "Yeah.." I shook my head and kissed the tower of pimps. "The winner of last week," I smiled. "Yeah, but we're falling behind." Michael takes it. "So, Bri won it then, Lindsay won it." "I'll take the camera!!" I grabbed it and ran off to Lindsay's desk. "Turn!" Jack shouts. I slid down but fell down but quickly recovered it by running around the corner.

"Heyo!" I put it on Lindsays desk. "Okay, now it's Jacks." I sighed and ran again. "Say 'hi' Ray" "Hi Ray!!!" Ray smirks as we ran back to the room. "Yeah! Now we're caught up." I smiled. "I love this job." I cheered. "I'm happy you got this job," Gavin smiles holding mine and his bags. "Oh, sorry Gavvers," I grabbed my bags and chuckled. "Love you though," I pecked his lips and sat my bags down.

"I love you too," He smiles and wraps his arms around me. I giggled and stood there. "Back at Achievement Hunter. Back at Roosterteeth.. Back in Austin." I mumbled, snaked my arms around his waist and put my hands in his back pockets.

"Aw, you two are love birds." Geoff smiles. I rolled my eyes and laugh. "Yeah. We are," I smiled at Geoff seeing Ray frown slightly but soon smiled. I shook it off and yawned. "I'm sleeping on the couch," I slowly walked to it and laid down. "Night, whatever." I grabbed my snorlax and held it close. I smiled and slowly fell asleep.