Lazy on Chapter Titles

"Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin lays an egg, the batmobile lost its wheel an- AND THE JOKER FUCKED YOUR MOM!!!" I sung along as I danced around the room. "It's not christmas though." Dan looked at me. "It's M.I.W." "MIW?" "Motionless in White, you pleb!!" I turned it up. "Aw, I love this part!!" I played it. "Gonna stick that tree right up yo ass." It soon turned back to more screamo. "Okay, turn it down." Gavin turned it down all the way. "GAVIN!!!" I screamed at him as I turned to him. "Bri, even though it's nearing Christmas.. By three months, you can't just go and play YOUR music at someone else's house that doesn't like that music." He tilts his head towards his parents.

I nodded, "Okay, Gav." I huffed softly. "I'm sorry Mr. And Mrs. Free for playing screamo." I bowed and looked at them. "Oh, it's all alright, sweetie." She smiles at me. I unhooked my phone from the speakers and plugged in my headphones. I started playing it again, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked at Dan to see him smile. He pointed to his ears and then my phone. I nodded and handed him one of them and played it again.

We started acting like we were singing the song but when it finished, we 'passed out'. "BRIANNA!!!" I heard screaming at me. I quickly turned to see Gavin, his face pure red from screaming at me. I paused the song and took them off. "Yes," I looked at him with a frown. "Like I was saying before you and Dan started to. Whatever. I was asking if you wanted to go to dinner." "Oh, yeah." I got up and smiled at him. "I-I'll go get ready," "I will too!" Dan spoke up. "No! Your. Not. Dan." Gavin stopped him.

'I just agreed to a date. I just did with Gavin Free.' I looked at Mr. And Mrs. Free as she got up. "I'll help you, sweetie." She grabbed my hand and lead me to the room. "I just agreed to a date with your son, didn't I?" I quickly said as she shut the door. She laughed softly, "Oh, sweetie. Gavin's jealous that you and Dan have been getting along really quick." She started looking for a nice dress.

"Oh.." I pulled one out that was blue and red. "What about this one?" I smiled. "It's nice on you," She nods. "Go on and put it on, I'll get the curler ready." "I don't curl my hair," I rose a brow at her. "Your right, we shouldn't over do it." She nods. I sighed and walked into the bathroom and put on the dress. "It's a bit tight, but it's right!" I twirled around and smiled.

"Your beautiful as a daisy!" She cheered. "Thank you." I hugged her. "You're welcome," She nods. "Gavin is probably waiting." I smiled more and walked down the stairs to see Gavin standing there. "Gorgeous," Dan whispered. "Dashing," Gavin walks up and takes my hand, placing a kiss on it. "Thank you Gavin, your even more handsome." I kissed his cheek.

We soon headed out to a restaurant, a nice, looking one too. "Gavin, you didn't have to do all of this!" I smiled as he opened up the door to my side and helped me out. "Of course I had to," He kissed my cheek but soon moved towards my lips. Placing a kiss on my lips, I blanked out. When I was finally to normal, I was now at the table with Gavin.

That's all before I gotten a phone call from someone, I would never hear.