EuroGamer. Meh.

"Briii..." I heard Gavin say softly. "Briiiiiiii..." "Whaaaat is it.." I yawned. "Eurogamers in a hour, we're meeting Jack there with our badges." I nodded and didn't move. "You have to get up though, love." He chuckles. "Your too comfy to move." I snuggled up closer to him. "Okay, I'll carry you then!" He picked me up, bridal style and started walking. "Where do you want to go first in Eurogamer after we sign things with the viewers," He whispered.

"Whatever catchs my eye." I laid there. "I can agree," He laughs. "Yeah.. We idiots don't care. We just do." I looked at the clouds as they slowly shifted. "That one looks like a Vav symbol," I pointed to it and continued looking. "Or a snake." "No, it's a V for Vav. Not a snake." "I can drop you, you know." "Shush.. No, you never do that." That's when I felt like I was broken. "You jackass.." I groaned and rolled over.

"You tempted me though." He picked me up. "Doesn't mean to drop me," I huffed and fixed my hair. "Whatever, I asked Jack to bring my cosplay." I hopped down from Gavin's arms. "Yeah. What's in it?" "Red, Black.. Some white." I smiled as I saw Jack holding it. "Thank you Jack," I smiled at him and took it from his hands. "No problem. And here are your badges." He gave us them and walked inside.

"Onward! To Eurogaamer!!" I pointed to the doors and walked in. "I have to try it on!!!" I ran to the nearest bathroom and put it on. I walked back out wearing what was the Elizabeth dress but way different. It was a mix of Eliz, Assassin and Rage so.. It was a dress that has a small hoodie thing that was Josh's colors. Red and Black. The white part of the dress was for more desgins.

"Taadaa," I smiled. "Wow.. I mean, you look.. Wow." Gavin sputtered out. I rolled my eyes at his stupidness and patt his head. "Gavvers, learn to speak before that happens." He nodded. "Oh, yeah. Twitch wanted us to do a livestream of things." Jack walks up. "It's a bit of GTA, a bit of our podcast that we have the television hooked up to see the guys from Texas. Um.. Probably a few small things as well." He looked through.

"Awesome," Gav and I spoke. "You have yo get me a soda." I pitched his cheek. He stood there for a minute, rubbing his cheek then ran off without a word. "He's actually getting you a soda," Jack says astonished. "Meh, I don't care.." I shrugged and sat on the bench. "Right now, EuroGamer isn't open right now since three booths fell down." He sat beside me.

"EuroGamer, beats, so much, right now." I huffed out loud as I heard a cough. "Got you a redbull instead," gavin smiled, holding it out like a five year old. "Thank you Gav," I smiled and took it. "No problem," He stood there. We should hurry to our booth," "Agreed." Before I could start walking, Gavin carried me to the booth. "Thanks but I have feet and legs and hips and every body part in me!!" I squirmed out of his arms.

"Chill out," He sat down with me on his lap. "Okay." When Jack sat down, people flooded in the doors. "Shit." I looked at the stampede of people. "Just wait till you see the Xbox One line." Gavin whispered and pecked my lips. "Did you just.." I sat there stupidly now. "Did Gavin make you stupid now?" Jack laughs at me. "Yes.." He snickered and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Okay, lovebirds. We're signing now, you don't want that on Tumblr do you?" We both shrugged and stayed there. "ACHIEVEMENT HUNTERS!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as we say about a hundred or so, turn and shout random phrases. "Fuck Train has no brakes!!" "Xray and vaaaaaav!!" "People like grapes!!!" We all laughed and shook our heads to see them now infront of me and Gavin along with Jack who was beside us.

"Signings..." I yawned and continued to sign them as Gavin signed others. "You can nap, love. I'll stand and you can have the chairs." "I'm fine." I widened my eyes and continued.

~_~_~_~~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~

Not a whole lot going on in this one but meh. It's around 9-9:30 so.. I stay up at like 12. Mythical_Being normally comments around this time. I'll try to update again tonight. Byeeeeeee