SlomoGuys

~Yay its back to Bri~

I woke up in bed next Gavin but the room was different. I rubbed my eyes and rose up, feeling cold as the air hit me. I sighed and grabbed my bag and put on clothes and walked out of the bedroom to see we were in a actual house than the hotel room. I started freaking out as I heard some laughter from I guess the living room. I walked in the room to see a guy who was about my age with two older people.

"Um.." I awkwardly spoke. "Excuse me.. But.. Where am I.. At exactly.." "Hello there," The male mumbled and blushed. "Your at the Free house." "I thought Gav and I were going to our room.." "Yeah but remember, you wanted to meet my parents before you left England and you passed out in the cab ride here.." I felt arms around my waist.

"Oh.. R-Right." I smiled lightly. "So, this is my parents." "And him?" "That's my bud, Dan." I smiled at them. "It's so wonderful to meet you all! I did the same thing like Gavin who moved to Austin, Texas for his job." I nodded. They smiled back ad Dan walked up. "And it's nice to meet you as well. Gav and I have a seperate channel," "Oh!! So this is that Dan!!" I smiled happily. "You guys do wonderful videos," I hugged Dan. "Thank you," He nods.

"We were going to do one today, but since Gavin said that you guys had to be back in Austin soon. That we can't.." Dan frowns. "Gav.. You didn't have to say that.. I can watch you guys do the stupid things that would get you two killed.." I turned to him. "Yeah, that's what I said or you can help us instead of watching us," He wrapped his arm around my waist.

I looked up at Gavin to see his eyes show anger but soon faded to sweet, calm Gavin. "But I just don't want her to get hurt, that's all." "I'll be fine, Gav." I pecked his cheek. "Where's your bathroom at?" I asked softly as he grabbed my hand. "I'll show you," He lead me to it. "I just want you to be safe, everytime we record our videos we get hurt badly." He stared in my eyes.

I sighed and nodded. "Okay," I looked down lightly to see bruises on his neck but ignored it. "Thanks Gavin," I walked in the bathroom and put on light make-up. I looked out to see Dan standing out there and setting up everything. Gavin soon driving up in a old go kart. I smiled and ran outside. "I want to ride it!!" I squealed. "Ride what?" Dan looked at me and chuckled.

"Ugh.." I grabbed the helmet and hopped in. "I never rode in one, I mean. I went to class to build them and drive them but I missed the days to drive them.." I looked at Dan and Gavin. "Then go ahead!!" Dan cheered. "No, no, no, NO!!!" Gavin panicked. "I don't want my baby to get hurt!!" He yelled at Dan. "One lap Gavin. Please.." I looked at him with puppy eyes. "Fine, fine, fine.. It's going to kill me to see you do this but okay." They backed away.

"Thanks Gavvers!!" I made sure it was fine before I sped off and went about a mile away from them. "I can't believe you have feild for your backyard!!" I shouted and came back. "So.. What's the objective of this go kart and slowmo?" "Um.. We're sort of done now. But, can you do a few quick donuts for us?" Dan says looking at the camera. "Okay?" I started doing them as dust started flying around. I stopped, "How was that?" "Perfect!!" He smiled as I hopped out.

"See, it wasn't that bad, Gavin." I kissed his cheek. "O-Okay.." He nods. "I'll start editing the footage," Gavin took the camera and walked off.