XRay

(Shush. Ik thats not a relivante picture. -_-)

She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the door. A child wanting to go to a candy store. I smiled as she opened the door and pulled me further down the hallways and rooms to the office of the gents and lads. "GEOOOOOF!! RYAOOOON!! MICOOO!!" She screams as they all smiled and laughed. "I found Ray." She whispers and interlaces her fingers with mine.

They nodded. "Thanks Ray," Geoff smiles at me. I nodded. "It was no biggy," I heard a cough as I turned around to see Gavin standing there with their bags. "Oh, sorry Gav." I smiled and grabbed a few bags and sat them down. "Gavvers!" She hugs him. "Hey love." He kissed her lips as I felt pain in my chest. "Why does Gavin have to get her." I mumbled as Jack looked at me.

I smiled and felt her tug on my hand. "Come on Ray," She pulled me to my old desk. The only thing left to remember me. "I've kept the desk the same." She grabbed snorlax. "I know it's weird but.. Your dead to the rest of the guys." Her voice slowly faints. "Besides me and fat bastard." "Thank you.." I smiled at her.

"Come on Bri, we're behind on trading. Um. Lindsay won it." "Camera!!" She grabs it and rushs off to Lindsay's desk. "I'll catch up." I started to run after her. We all soon got there as she smiled. "Yeah!!" She acts like me and knows my type of games. I smiled and hugged her. She giggles and hugs me back.

Gavin looks at me, "Don't you ever think about it!!" He mouthed at me, looking mad as ever. I quickly go and smiled and pat her head randomly as we all ran back and finished things.

Bri soon grabbed Fat Bastard and fell asleep on the couch. Her lightly snooring was the cutiest thing ever. I smiled as I moved a strand of hair away from her eyes, but was swatted away as she rolled over. I bit my lip and smiled more, but quickly frowned since I knew I'd never have her.