My Biggest Fanmie?

I sighed as we finally got to the last person in the line. I smiled and signed the shirt and picture for them. "So what's your name?" "Danniel, but I mostly go by Danni." I smiled. "Danni sounds like a perfect name." I looked up to see Josh's girlfriend there as my face flushed. "Oh.. It's you." She hissed and fold her arms. I sat there, "Okay, we got off the wrong foot earlier. And the reason why he hates Joshua is because I called him that.. Man, thanks guys for making me rude," "Well.. It's mostly Micoo." Gavin coo'ed. I chuckled, "True." I looked at her. "Here's your Achieve shirt and picture of us." I handed the items to her.

"Whatever I guess." She took them and left. "Bitchtits." I whispered and sat there. "Yeah, I've hung out with Micoo too much," I got up. "So, what are we going to do?" I looked at Gavin. "Twitch, rememba," Jack snickers. "Okay, Jackie." I bowed like a princess and walked away. "I'll go explore I guess," I pranced a bit, but started walking normally. "I can't believe I lost the challenge.. Again!!" I heard as that laugh rung in my ears. "Flanna is real!!" I turned to see Will in a Anna dress. I went a deep shade of red and stood there, ignoring the fact they was walking towards me.

"Shit!!" I quickly looked around but it was too late as I felt a wooly feeling on my neck. I looked over to see that face that I hardly saw but also happy. "William.." I smiled and hugged him back. "I missed you, you wel- I'ma stop there." I looked away for a minute and chuckled. "I was going to be here in the UK. ALONE. WITHOUT you all. But I guess I have to resceduale things.." I giggled and hugged him again but longer.

"I missed you and the guys so much." I smiled lightly. He laughs softly. "Yeah.. We all sort of missed you too.. Well, mostly me. I never really forgotten about you." I looked at him and gave a small smile. "Thanks." I poked his cheek and stood there. "Can I take it off now?" Will whinned. "Hey! Will. Your ten out of ten would bang still.." I looked at him and bit my lip. "But I wouldn't." I hugged him. "Why noooot?" He joked.. At least I think he did. "Because Will, I may have a boyfriend." I chuckled. "Code word, may." He looked at me. "Your not serious." My face flushed with slight fear and worry.

"Would I be joking?" "Yes." "Okay then." "EVANSSS!!!" I jumped on William and hugged him. "Don't let the big, creepy guy fuck me." I whispered as I snuggled in his chest. "Oh, come on now." William pushed me off lightly. "He's not doing anything. Besides being creepy." He ruffled my hair. "Yay!!" I cheered. "Also, I made my dress.. I didn't actually know if 'that' would happen but I made it if it did." I spun around a few times.

"I maybe a fan of your channel, but I can still kick your ass!" Danni shouts. I quickly hid behind William. "She made the dress only to support Josh. She doesn't watch any of our videos anymore and you can't boss who Josh can and can't meet." He spoke to Danni as she fold her arms. "But yet she quietly talks about him in every video she's in.." She sneered.

"I don't want to cause anything between me and Josh.. I'm leaving." I hugged Will and William about to walk off, William pulled me back. "No, your standing up for yourself. Even if it does ruin your guys relationship." He smiled lightly. "William. No." I frowned and tried to pull away. "Wow, for a small, weak male, your tight on your grip!" I pulled again, not moving at all.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" Danni walked up to me. "Gonna go and cry to Gavin that the others are making fun of you? That they scare you?" I stood there. "I only do that because it's true and that I can't stand up for myself." She laughed. "So you are weak on how Josh says." I frowned and lowered my head.

Her chuckle telling me she found my weakness. "Can't handle on what other people say about you behind your back?" She rose my face up. "Don't you fucking touch me." I pushed her arm away. "Or what?" "Or this." I bitchsmacked ger across her face and stood there. "Micoo, taught me a few tricks." I spat at her as Josh ran up. Danni seeing him lightly, crying her ass off. "Josh!! It was terrible!! I just wanted to be her friend!! And all she does is be mean to me!!" She hugged him and continued to fake her crying.

"Bri.. I-I-I thought you were better than this!!" He looks at me hurt. "Oh, you've GOT TO BE FUCKING ME!!!" I yelled at him and grabbed Danni by the hair. "This bitch of yours, yeah. Danni! Can go die because for one. She is the biggest slut that I know!! Two, she just starts fucking fights left and right!! Three, she's just using your ass for fame and the money you still have left your damn wallet!!" I yelled at him as I slammed her down on the ground.

"Bri. Calm down." William hugged me. "Calm down?! CALM DOWN!!!" I smacked him seeing his eyes reflect a bright red. "I have had my life torn to shreds in the last two years of my life and she is one of the reasons!!" I turned around and stomped on her back, hearing a loud crunch. "Fuck you Danni!!" I walked off and headed to the Twitch booth.