Idk what to call this chapter

GAVIN'S POV~~~~~

"Gavin.." Bri looked at me, eyes turning pink. "I-I-I don't know what to say.." The pink turns to red as she snickered. "Oh Gavvy," She laughed softly. "Your so stupid." I stood there shocked at her. "Just from a few minutes ago I did this and you still love me!!" She started having a laughing fit. "You are stupid. Why did I even become friends with you, Gavin Free?!" I stood there as I bit my lip. "Bri.. Stop it.." Her eyes flickered to pink and red.

"It's Timothy." She bellowed. "Timothy...?" She growled at my confusion. "I can kill you here and now!!" I stared in her eyes and exhaled. "Then kill me.." I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close to me, kissing her lips. She pushed me away from the kiss, my mind changing her from normal her to a bloody, insane boy. "G-Ga.. Shut up.." They argued. "Run.." She sobbed as I backed away.

"Where you going Gavvers?!" The boy snickered and held up a knife. "T-T-Timothy.." I gulped as Josh tackled Bri to the ground. "You now have Bri.. Your just ruining her life.. What did she do to you?!" She spat at him and laughed. "Josh.. Leave.." I looked at him. "No.. I have to know why he's doing this!!"

"Josh.. W-W-What are you d-doing here.." She whispered. He smiled lightly, "Are you just here to torture the person that your attached to?" She rose a brow and snickered. "Oh come on Joshua.." Smoke puffed out of her mouth. "You never noticed.." He stood there. "What do you mean.." "I'm the girls insanity!!" I stood there. "Yours as well Joshua.." She blew smoke at him as he breathed it in.

Josh got up and held his head as Bri woke up, confused. I pulled her up and held her, "What's happening.." I whispered. Josh slowly laughed insanly and looked at us, holding his arm like it was broken. "Gavvers.." He creepily spoke, eyes flashing red. "Timothy.. Leave us alone!! You bastard.." She growled. "How about.. No.."

"What the hell is happening?" I rose my voice again and looked around. "Not now Gavin!!" She looks at me then back at Josh. "Josh!! My cuddly bear!!!" Danni sped walked up to him and smiled. "Oh Joshy, your okay!!" He looked at her confused then shoved her off. "Why are you with..." She stared at us. "Gavin and that.. Mostly since SHE ruined EuroGamer!!" "It was me." He looked at her.

"She ripped up our costumes, she killed lives while breaking the panels.. You stood there scared as fuck. Saying it was your damn fault she acted this way!!" Danni walked over to me and Bri. "Your not touching her, Danni." I stood infront of them both. I felt Bri grab ahold of my left arm and hide behind me. "Gav.. I'm sorry for everything.." She whispered. "I-I'll let myself go.." Her warmth left my body as she walked away.

Josh laughs but soon passes out like a computer shutting down. I looked at Danni and huffed. "Your so lucky your a female.." I growled and ran after Bri. "Bri.. Bri!" I grabbed her hand. "What is it Gav..." "I just wanted to.. To.." "What." "I-I-I... Fuck my stupidity.." I huffed at myself. "Yeah. We know your stupid," She started walking again but I pulled her back. Our bodies acting like a puzzle being put together as I leant down and kissed her again.

I moved my lips as I felt her soon be in sync with me. I pulled away after what seemed like forever and smile. She smiled back and stared in my eyes. "I love you so much, Bri. I'm happy you came into my life along with rest of Roosterteeth." I whispered to her. "I-I-I.." She struggled. "Fuck your stupidity to me.." She kissed pressed her lips on mine and pulled away, "Danni can deal with Timothy, now." I interlaced our fingers and started walking back to our hotel room.