RIP?

I looked at my phone to see the number. I looked at it close, knowing it was someone that I know. But whos?! I got up and walked out of the building and answered it. "Hello?" "Who is this?" "I should be asking the same question!" I remarked at the woman. She started sniffling. "What did you do to him.." "What.." "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" "You have to be specific, madam." "JOSHUA!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I stood there. "Danni..." I mumbled. "Where are you and where's Josh?" I asked quickly. "We- We're at his flat... H-He's trying to kill me.." "Timothy." I whispered. "Okay, Danni. Whatever Josh says to you, don't listen!! That's not Josh.. Even if it personal don't listen to him." "Okay.. Get here quick.." I hung up and looked at Gavin but soon ran to Josh's flat.

Even though we're enemies, she is Josh's girlfriend. And I respect that. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I backed up as much as I could and slammed my body into the door. "Ow.." I groaned and got up. "Josh!!! Danni!!!" I yelled as I got up with my dislocated shoulder. I didn't care. I need to make sure Danni is safe. I walked to their room to see Josh standing over Danni. "You bastard..." I looked at him in disgust. "I've already won," That's when water poured on my head. Pies smacking me in the face. Upside down pressured air hit me in all directions.

"You thought Josh. Would kill me." Danni smirks and folds her arms. "I can't believe you fell for that. He was right, you are too soft. A person who can't let go of their old friends." I stood there, freezing and angry. "You don't know how much Josh meant to me... I broke up with him for a reason. Since I COULDNT LET GO... I didn't let go of Jerome. I hate myself for it. I do.." I sighed.

"Just didn't think that.. I would end up like this.." I felt my senses slip. "Josh. You know I can't let you go away with.." I soon felt my body shake more. "You KNOW how much." I groaned. "It's back again.." I held my head as I started laughing, "Oh, Josh. You have no idea who YOU let out!!" My teeth sharpened, my skin turning to paper white, my pupils widening as they flashed a bright purple.

I laughed more as I grabbed Danni by the hair and pulled her towards me. "You.. Will burn.." I whispered as I kissed her lips and smirked as she tried pulling away but couldn't. Her movement slowing down as I stayed there. I pulled away as she screamed in pain as magots and other bugs appearing, eatting off her flesh.

"This One, doesn't mind the screams of her enemies.." I fold my arms and looked at Josh. "You just KILLED DANNI!!!" I laughed at him. "And guess who's next?" I flashed my eyes at him. "Go to hell, bitch." He spat at me, not moving. I looked at him, hurt. "Josh.. I-I.." Tears started forming. "No. I shouldn't listen to you any longer." I denied myself to cry. I looked at Danni's body and shook my head. "Bitch." I walked out and headed back to Gav's house.

"GAVIN!!!" I shouted. "GAVIN!!!" "Bri," I heard as I smiled. I felt arms wrap around my waist and kiss on my lips. I moved in sync with them but realized about them. That's not Gavin Free.