Foooo- Oh..

"Gavin. Quit being bitch," Jack laughed as Gavin frowned. "I'll trade you inside comfy chair for terrible window seat." I sighed as I got up and traded Gavin seats. "Thanks love," He smiles. "Whatever, i'm watching videos." I grabbed my earbuds and phone. "HEEE-" "FUCK!!" I pulled my earbuds out. "Why was my volume all the way up?!" I looked at the level to see it in the middle. "Dammit Joshua." I growled and laid back. "What. Ever. I'm away. From them. I'm a independent person.. I can handle myself." I mumbled. "No. I can't." I curled up in a ball and started sobbing quietly. "Why can't I get over him?" I slowly calmed down from Gavin and Jack. "You okay love.." Gav smiles, hiding the worry in his eyes. "Y-Yeah.. I'm fine. I just had a breakdown.. A mental one at that.." I laid my head on his shoulder. "Well, your safe here and I won't let anyone hurt you in any way," He whispered, rubbing my back. "Thanks Gavvers.." I started scrolling through Twitter. "I guess he did move on.. I'm still trying as well.." I looked at the picture of him and some other kissing and turning my phone off. "Wake me up when we landed, Jack." I smiled and closed my eyes.

\-~$~$-/ [$]

"Briiiiii..." I felt my body being shaken. "Brrriiiiiii..." I opened my eyes to see Gavin standing there. "We landed an hour ago and you didnt wake up. So I carried you here while Jack had our bags!" He smiled. "Thanks.." I whispered and looked around. "This is my room.." "What you mean?" I got up and looked around. "My bed was right here and, and.. This was my bathroom!!" I ran around the room and pulled up a floor board to see the one thing left by me. Mini Rage doll. "I made it for Josh's younger brother, Alex.. He looked up to Josh and I was his girlfriend at the time. So i thought I would give this doll to Alex on his birthday." I sat on the foot of the bed.

"Lilac, Lily.. Karley, Cass.. Will, Josh, William.. Aaron.. They all left this place." I frowned. "Hey guys, you want to go out and get something to eat?" "Sure.." I got up and put the doll in purse. "I know the best place around here," Gavin smiled at me. "I do too, idiot." I chuckled at him and pulled him along. "Wait up guys!!" Jack huffed and ran after us.

"Table for three," I smiled as we all followed and sat down at a booth. "I cant believe we're going. I mean. I have once but it was a terrible time." I sighed and looked through. I made a squeak and hid behind the menu seeing Josh and the rest of the guys walk in. "Why here.." I whinned. "Can we go somewhere else?" I whispered at Jack. "But we just ordered drinks." "Okay.. I'll be hidding then." I glanced over to see everyone but Karley, Cass and Lily there.

This is going to be harder than it looks self. "Shut up, brain." I mumbled. That was the wrong time to say that as I looked over again I saw William stare at me, then blinked a few times and pointed towards me. "Fuck." I slammed my head in the table and groaned. "I'm fucked.."