Chapter 29

Riker's POV:

"Get up! Get up!" Somebody was shaking me. I looked up and saw somebody with blonde hair. I rubbed my eyes and looked again and saw Rydel shaking me awake.

"What do you want?" I said and slowly sat up trying not to wake Trissa.

"It's 10:00am. We need to start getting ready for the meet and greet." She said to me and walked away. "Wake the others up!!"

I slide my hand out from behind Trissa's neck. I guess the six of us had fallin asleep while watching movies last night. I stood up and went over to Rocky. "Wake up dude." I said and he groaned. I shook him till his eyes were open and I knew he was awake. Afterwards I won't and woke up Ross, then the girls. After we were all up we went up to the front. We all took turns taking showers and getting ready.

*at the meet and greet*

Snap. "Next!" the guard said and the next fan came up. We were taking pictures like we always did, only this time it seemed different. I never really realized how many fans I hugged in a day, and the day wasn't even over yet.

Rocky's POV:

Me and the others were taking pictures with the fans at the meet and greet but I couldn't pay attention. I kept getting distracted. Fans would be talking to me and I didn't even know it. I looked over at Destiny. She smiled at me and I smiled back. I motioned for her to come over to me and she did along with Trissa and Emily. "Let us take a picture with you." I said and we all lined up for a picture. From left to right the order was Ratliff, Rydel, Emily, Ross, Riker, Trissa, Destiny, than me. We all squeezed in and took a picture.

"Now one with each girl!" I heard my mom say. "Emily first!" Ross said at almost the exact same time. Destiny and Trissa moved out of the way and Emily took the picture. After Destiny and Trissa, we finished with meet and great and headed backstage