Chapter 17

Ross' POV:

We pulled into the parking lot and we all jumped out. I got out of the passenger seat and Emily got out of the back seat. Riker, Rocky, and I all walked over to either Trissa, Destiny, and Emily. I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. "Okay. So it's almost 12:30pm, lets say we all meet up again at four-ish?" I said. Everyone else agreed. I looked at Emily and she smiled. We started walking over forwards the Dillard's section.

Emily's POV:

Ross looked at me and smile. I melted inside. The two of us headed towards Dillard's. "So, were do you want to go?" Ross asked me.

"Oh um. I'm not really sure. I don't usually go to the mall." I said quietly

"Do you just want to walk around? That's always fun!" Ross looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah. That sounds fun." I replied back

Ross and I headed inside and started walking around. We went in through Dillard's and went up the second floor. We started to make conversation. We talked about his band, and he asked me about my family. Suddenly he stopped. "Here come with me." Ross said and walked into the Aéropostale store. He walked over to the women's area and walked to the shirts. "What size are you?" He asked me and I said small. He grabbed a shirt and told me to try it on. I looked at him questionably and walked to the dressing room.

"Ross?" I said when I walked out of the dressing room. I looked over to my left and saw Ross wearing the matching male shirt to mine. "Haha what's happening?" I asked him. He smiled at me and went to buy our shirts. We walked out of the store in matching shirts.

Ross' POV:

I had a great idea of getting us matching shirts. While we were walking through the mall guys kept staring at Emily. We walked out if the store in matching shirts. I looked at my phone and saw it was already 3:45pm. "We better get back to the car." I said and Emily said okay. I had had a great day with Emily. We bought a bunch of stuff, ate some candy, and laughed a lot. I looked over at Emily and smiled. I put my arm around her shoulder and she looked up at me and smiled. She has a cute smile.