Chapter 26

Rocky's POV:

Ross and Emily had gotten on the bus and they went to the very back if the bus. Then it was me and Riker. A few minutes later we stopped and our mom pulled Riker out. Soon he came back on with Trissa and they went to the back to see Ross and Emily. Great now I was the only one left.

We pulled away from Trissa's house and drive for about 5 minutes. We stopped again and my mom looked at me. I stood up and followed her out the door of the bus. I stopped in the driveway and started to get nervous. What if she didnt want to come with us?

I walked behind my mom up to the door, which was hard because I'm a lot taller than her, and she rang the door bell. I heard dogs barking, and screaming then somebody answered the door.

Destiny's POV:

"Rocky?! What are you doing here?!?" I said and Rocky hugged me really tightly. I mom came up behind me and started laughing. I finally pulled away from Rocky and said, "Seriously, what's going on?" My mom looked at me and smiled.

"Well," Stormie started to say, "I called your mom yesterday after Rydel dropped you guys off. She had a great idea." She started smiling, "Destiny, would you like to go on your with us?"

I had no words. I was so surprised. "Yes!!" I managed to get out and was screaming on the inside. I hugged Rocky again and started packing my bags.