Chapter 5

Chapter five:

Trissa's POV:

"Okay, after you three girls, the signing will not be open anymore." the security guard said, and pointed behind us. Phew.

The guys looked up and saw we were almost to them and smiled. "What do you think is going to happen?" I asked the girls.

"UM, im actually not really sure. Im kind of nervous."

"Kinda, Emily, im about to explode, im so nervous!" destiny was shaking. Dang she really was nervous.

"Hey!" Ratliff said. We all said hey back and he signed the CD case we all got.

Rydel was next, and when the three boys werent looking she said to us, "They're crazy for you!!" then signed the shirt like nothing ever happened.

Ross' POV:

I was glad that Emily was first in line. I didnt want to have to wait. "Hey Emily!" i said when she walked up. She stood up and we both reached in for a hug. We kinda just read each others minds. "Here. This is for you. But open it up outside. I dont want it getting into the wrong hands." I handed her the piece of paper with my number on it and then signed the CD. She moved on to Rocky and Riker. I just hope she texts me sometime.

Rocky's POV:

I just watched Ross give his number to Emily and it made me super nervous. What if Destiny doesnt like me like i like her. "Hey Destiny." I said, my voice shaking a little. She said hey back and my heart skipped a beat. "Here, i want you to take this." I handed her a pick, and the paper that had my number on it. "Open it later though please, i dont want you to lose it." i then stood up and hugged her. I could feel her heart beating against my chest.

Riker's POV:

Rocky and Ross just gave there numbers to there girls, and now it was my turn. "Hey beautiful." i said when Trissa came up to me. She laughed and said they back, then gave me a hug. Wow, even her hugs are beautiful. "I want you to have this." I took off the pick-necklace i had on and took the paper out of my pocket and handed it to her. "Open it later. I want it to be a surprise." she smiled and i signed her CD than gave her another hug. I could get use to this.