Chapter 27

Trissa's POV:

I walked onto the bus with Riker holding my hand. He headed to the back and we put my bag down on his bunk. "I can't believe this is happening." I said to Riker looking around his tour bus.

"I know." He replied and pulled me in for a big hug. We took ahold of my hand again and we walked to the very back. "Surprise!" Riker said when he opened the "magic" door. The first person I saw was Ross. He stood up and walked over to me. "Hey Trissa!" He said and gave me a side hug. He moved and I saw Emily. "Trissa!!" She said excitedly and jumped up and gave me a hug.

Emily's POV:

"Surprise!" Riker said as he walked through the door. I knew he was with somebody, but I didn't know who because Ross was in the way. He stood up and walked over and gave whoever Riker was with a hug. He moved out of the way and I saw Trissa. "Trissa!!" I said and I got up and gave her a hug. I whispered in here ear, "this is so awesome!" And we both laughed.

Ross's POV:

Riker walked through the door. "Surprise!" Riker said. I looked up and saw Riker and Trissa. I stood up and walked over to Trissa and gave her a hug. I moved over and saw Emily's facial expression. "Trissa!!" She said and gave her a hug. They looked so happy. I slide past Riker and walked over to Rydel. I gave her a BIG hug. "Thank you." I said and walked back to Riker, Trissa, and Emily.

Riker's POV:

I walked to the back where Ross and Emily were. Ross gave Trissa a hug and moved away. Emily saw Trissa and gave her a big hug. Ross slide past me and went to the front of the bus. There was to much happiness back here. I made a grup hug and wrapped my arms around Trissa and Emily. They laughed and I picked them up and spinned them around, them still hugging.