Chapter 21

Rocky's POV:

I looked at Destiny and started to say "So we have something to ask you girls." I looked over at all of them and they looked nervous and scared. I noticed Trissa look up at Riker and she looked really worried. "Don't worry you guys! It's not bad!" Riker said to the girls. He put a big smile on his face and all three of them laughed.

"So, our mom really wants to meet you guys-" Ross started to say when somebody cut him off.

"Yeah, she really wants to meet you guys." Rydel appeared out of nowhere.

Riker's POV:

"Yeah, she really wants to meet you guys." Rydel said. I looked over my should and there she was.

"Rydel, what are you going here?" I said to her when i saw her.

"Oh, well mom, dad, Ryland, and i were just driving around and we saw the van so we decided to stop by." Rydel had answered my question. But i wasnt happy with the answer. "I knew i shouldnt have told her were we were going to." i thought to myself.

"Who's we?" Ross said worried.

"Hey guys!!!" My mom, Stormie, said walking up to the table.

"Greeeaaattt." Ross said quietly to himself.

Trissa's POV:

The boys paid for dinner and we headed out to the van. Stormie got in the drivers seat and Rydel got in next to her. Riker and I climbed into the very back. Rocky and Destiny got in the row in front of us, then Ross and Emily got in the second row.

Riker put his arm around shoulders and i leaned my head against his shoulder. "I had a lot of with you today Trissa." Riker said to me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I did too." I replied back. Riker leaned down and kissed the top of my head. Yup. This had been a great day, and this just made it ten times better.

Destiny's POV:

I could hear Trissa and Riker talking in the seat behind Rocky and I. I looked up at Rocky and smiled. He grabbed my hand and intertwined my fingers with his. He smiled back at me. "Did you have fun today?" he asked me. I couldn't explain in words how much fun i had today. Rocky didnt seem like a guy i just met yesterday. He seemed like he had been in my life forever.

"Yeah. I had a lot of fun Rocky." That was all i managed to get out. He smiled and started dance to the music playing in the car, still holding my hand.

Emily's POV:

I saw Ross look at me out of the couner of my eye. I looked at him and smiled. He pushed a stray piece of hair out of my face. "You know, your eyes are really pretty Emily." i started blushing. I couldnt help myself.

"Haha thanks." I said quietly. Ross started holding my hand. He was shaking, but i dont know why.

Ross' POV:

"Haha thanks." Emily said just loud enough for me to hear her. I wasnt kidding. Her eyes were beautiful. I couldnt get enough of them. I grabbed her hand and slide my fingers between hers.

My mom pulled up to the bus and everybody got out. We all walked inside the bus and Rocky, Riker, and I showed the girls around our tour bus. I slipped away from the group and walked over to my mom. "Wow, mom." i said when i saw her.

"What sweetie?" she looked sort of confused.

"You. I thought there was a rule on no girlfriends on the bus." i said curiously.

"Well, I didn't think they were your girlfriends yet. And i let Kelly on the bus. So i thought i should be nice to you guys too." She smiled at me and walked away. "Okaayy then." I thought to my self and walked away. I walked and put my arm on Emily's shoulder. She looked up at me with a smile and i laughed and removed my arm.

Rydel's POV:

I got the keys from my mom and walked out to the van with Riker, Rocky, Ross, Emily, Trissa, and Destiny. Sadly, it was time to take them home. I got in the drivers seat while the others got in the back seats. I started the car and got out on the road. Stoplight. I fixed the mirrors as I was sitting at the stoplight. While fixing the re-view mirror, I saw all three couples. I couldnt stand to see them all apart.

After we dropped the girls off at Emily's house, we drove back to the house. We had to start driving to Salt Lake City, Utah tomorrow morning, and it was already 10:45pm when we got back to the bus. The boys headed to sleep and i quickly went and found my mom. "Mom!!" i said when i saw her.

"What's up girly?" she replied in a cheery voice.

"I have an idea. And I need you to keep an open mind on this." I said.