Chapter 4

Chapter four:

Emily's POV:

"That was the most amazing show I've ever been to." i said to the girls when the band left the stage. Ross and the others were great singers. And a lot better than i thought they would be. During the show, Ross told me to come to the signing after the show. I said yes! I mean, i think it would be kind of stupid to get free tickets to a concert and not say thank you and come to something that they want you to.

Destiny, Trissa, and I stood up and went to find the signing. Most of the fans left during the last two songs to get a good place in line, so we were near the back. "I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back." and Destiny ran to the bathroom.

"I wonder if they'll look for us when they come out?" Trissa asked. "I really want Riker to notice me. I hope they havent forgotten what we look like..."

"Oh trust me, they wont Trissa." she looked a bit happier. When the band came out, Riker was leading and I could tell that they were looking for us. We were waving, not wildly or anything, but just enought to get them to see us.

Destiny's POV:

"That was the most amazing show I've ever been to." Emily said when the guys walked off stage. We got up and started to walk over to where there was a huge line. I'm guessing this is the signing. All the girls in front of us are screaming and freaking out. "I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back." i said and i ran to the bathroom. I didn't want to miss the guys coming out, but i really had to pee.

I ran down the stairs and as soon as i reached the bottom, i heard the screams. I started walking faster but then the screaming got louder. I heard there names get called a few seconds after each other. Yup, I missed them coming out. Great.

Trissa's POV:

"That was the most amazing show I've ever been to." Emily told me and Destiny after they walked of stage. I was amazed at how much Riker, Rocky, and Ross were over on our side of the stage. And i could tell that they were trying to impress us. Ross in particular.

We headed to the long line of girls screaming and yelling, excited to meet R5. Destiny just ran off to use the restroom and the band comes out. Great timing Des. Anyways, I could tell that the guys were looking for us, so Emily told me to wave, and try to get there attention. Riker was leading, so he was walking sorta slow. Maybe to try and find us?

I saw Ross pointing in our direction. He saw us. They waved. We waved back excitedly. I looked back at Rocky and he looked upset that Destiny wasnt here with us. "You better come quick Desa." I thought to myself.