Chapter 23

Rydel's POV:

"I have an idea. And I need you to keep an open mind on this." I said to my mom when we got back to the bus.

"Huh-oh. This doesn't sound good. What is is Rydel?" She replied.

"Okay. So......." I told my mom the plan and she agreed with it 100%

Ross' POV:

We got back to the bus. I didn't want to see or talk to anybody. I walked straight to the bathroom, then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I headed out if the bathroom and passed Riker on the way there. He looked as if he had been crying. I walked back to the bunks and started climbing up to my bunk on the top. Before I got in my bunk, I wiggled my pants off then got in the bed and took off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I grabbed my phone off my pillow and went to the photo ablum. I looked at all the photos Emily and I had took today. A tear fell from my face.

Rocky's POV:

We got back to the bus and I went to the very back of the bus. I turned on the TV and started watching a football game. I saw Riker and Ross get in and out of the bathroom. I went in and cleaned my face, then brushed my teeth. I walked out the door and took off my pants and my t-shirt. As I was taking my shirt off I smelt something. I smelled my shirt and died inside. It smelled exactly like Destiny. I threw my pants on the ground and got into my bunk on the bottom. I put the shirt up to my face and fell asleep to the smell of Destiny's beautiful body.

Riker's POV:

I heard Ross coming out of the bathroom and I walked into the bathroom in my boxers and a shirt. I cleaned my face and brushed my teeth. I tried off my face and put my glasses on. As I walked out of the bathroom and passed Rydel. "Goodnight Rydel." I said and she looked up at me. She smiled, but I could tell she knew I was upset. "Goodnight Riker." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck, and I hugged her back. I climbed into my bunk across from Rocky's on the bottom and took off my shirt. I grabbed my phone and got on twitter. "Thank you for making my day absolutely amazing. @rockyR5 @rossR5 @pbhs_cheer @the_emilyanne @volleyball_queen <3" in pushed send and fell asleep.

__________________________________________

@pbhs_cheer is Destiny. @the_emilyanne is Emily. @volleyball_queen is Trissa. NOT OUR REAL USERNAMES!!