Chapter 15

Ross' POV:

'To: Emily😘

"Morning Emily! We're ready to pick you up! :)"'

I texted Emily, and waited for a reply. When she finally replied she texted me her address and I got Rocky and Riker. "Let's go boys!" I yelled. Rocky and Riker come out from the back of the bus. Rocky grabbed his phone off the couch and Riker grabbed the keys to the van. The only car we had besides the buses was our 12-seater van.

Riker's POV:

I grabbed the keys out of the cabinet and headed out to the van with Rocky and Ross. I got behind the drivers seat and Ross say next to me since he had the address. "Wow thanks for leaving me alone back here." Rocky said.

"Just wait till we get the girls. You'll have all three of them." I said.

"Yeah. But say away from Emily. Just pay attention to Destiny." Ross said then laughed and turned around.

Rocky's POV:

"Yeah. But stay away from Emily. Just pay attention to Destiny." Ross said to me and turned around. "Wow bossy." I thought to myself.

'To: Destiny:)

"Hey beautiful. We're on our way. We're picking all three of you up."'

I decided to text Destiny and tell her that we were picking all of them up even though we were all going to the door.

Emily's POV:

Ding dong. The door bell rang. "I GOT IT!!!" I yelled from my room and ran down the stairs, and Destiny and Trissa followed. I got to the front door and put my hand on the door handle. "Calm. Calm. Calm." I said and opened the door.

"Hey guys." I said when I saw Riker, Rocky, and Ross standing outside my door. I looked at Ross and he smiled at me. He has a cute smile. Trissa walked to the table and got all our phones while Destiny and I stood there speechless. Trissa hit me in the back and I finally said something. "MOM! We're leaving. See you later!" I said and we walked out the door.

Trissa's POV:

"MOM! We're leaving. See you later!" Emily yelled and we walked out the door. I walked over to Riker and he smiled. "Hey beautiful." He said.

"Hey Riker." I said and smiled. He opened his arms for a hug and I moved in. He wrapped his arms around me. I could feel him flexing. We stood there hugging for a few seconds. We pulled away and I could see Riker smiling like crazy out of couner of my eye.

I looked over at Emily and saw her talking to Ross. Then they moved in for a hug.

Destiny's POV:

We walked out of the house and we all walked over to our guy. I could see out of the counter of my eye Riker and Trissa hugging. Awe. They were so cute. I looked at Emily and Ross and they were just talking and I quickly saw them hug. I looked up at Rocky. He was wearing a beanie and it looked so good on him. "Hey Destiny." He finally said. He looked nervous.

"Hey." I said. He smiled at me and opened his arms a little. We moved in for a hug. While we were hugging, I could feel my phone ringing in my back pocket. Oh well.