Chapter 20

Rocky's POV:

Me and Destiny had just gotten back to the van. We were the last ones to get there. "You're last!" Riker said goofing around.

"Whatever bro! *pulls out phone and looks at time* it's only 4:01pm!" I said and hit him in the stomach.

"Oh come on!" Riker says and puts Trissa in front of him.

"Riker!!" She says. Riker laughs and wraps his arms around her. He put his head on her shoulder.

"Come on. Lets go get something to eat!!" Ross said and we all got into the van. I got in the back again with the girls and Riker and Ross got up front.

Riker's POV:

I drove across the street to Souper Salad, somewhere Trissa was telling me about earlier. I parked, got out, and walked over to Trissa. I took ahold of her hand and we all headed inside. We got a table for eight. I sat next to Trissa. Rocky sat next to Destiny opposite from me. Then Ross sat next to Emily on the side.

Ross' POV:

I came and sat down next to Emily. She looked over at me. I couldn't believe that we were leaving tomorrow. For the next two hours, we all sat at the table. We laughed and held hands. We messed around everything else. I looked at Rocky. He nodded. We both looked at Riker and smiled. Riker looked at Trissa. I looked at Emily. Then Rocky looked at Destiny and started to say, "We have something to ask you girls."