Cayla Spirit Taylor

I let James drive me home because he wanted to see my baby. He comes to see her every other day unlike Tyler who comes every other week. Tyler always tells me to come over when he gets horny. One time I brought Cayla over and he gave her to his momma and drug me to his room. Tyler lives with his mom who hates me but loves Cayla.

I live alone with Cayla but Tyler pays the bills. He dont have a key so gets made when I don't open the door.

When we got out the car Tyler was coming out of my house with Cayla and the babysitter was behind him.

"What are you doing" I ask to both of them really.

"I am taking my kid out is that alright" he asks as he looks James up and down.

"No we have plans with her today so give her to me" I said reaching for Cayla.

"Girl if you dnt move. I have the right to take my child" he said putting her in the carseat.

"Tyler if you don't give me my child I will-"

"You will what, remember what I told you girl" he said before getting in the car.

"Get in the car" he yelled. Kenya, Cayla's babysitter, ran to get in the front seat.

"Get in the car Kayla" he said in his stern voice.

"No I'm not going with you" I said stepping back.

"Kayla if you don't get in the car I will force you to" he yelled.

"No" I yelled back. He got out the car and James stepped in front of me.

"Move James" he said in a calm voice.

"You don't have to do this Ty" James said. Tyler's eyes softened then got cold.

"Don't you ever call me that again. Understand Jayy." he said pulling out a gun.

"Now get in the car Kayla, now" he yelled when I didn't move. I looked at James as I walked to the car. Tyler grabbed me before I got in. To my surprise he kissed me but pushed me in the back seat with Cayla. We pulled out of the driveway and sped off. I looked out of the window to see James mouth 'I love you'.

CAYLA IS ON THE BOOK COVER.