Chapter 11

Dear diary,

What an evening!

I just met one direction, wow! Can you believe I beat Niall at a video game?! :)

But of course something had to ruin the night. Liam decided to blurt out that he still loves me and wants us to be together. I really really really want to be together with him again but I guess I'm just scared. He broke my heart and it still hasn't healed from the Kyle break up and now I fear that I broke his heart as well.

Anyways,

I just ordered a ticket to New York, crazy right? Don't worry, I'm not running back to Kyle...God no! The thing is I made a very important decision. I'm going back to the US so I can pack up my stuff and take it home with me and also so I can put my apartment for sale. I decided to move back to the UK, maybe Wolverhampton or London, I'm not sure yet but let's just say that the united states of America is a closed chapter for me, at least for now.

I've also been thinking about Sammy and Liam a lot. Considering I have a lot of work to do in the US and I also have to find an apartment here in the UK...I think it might be good if Sammy could join Liam on tour. I know it's a crazy idea but this way they can spend some more time together and I wouldn't have to leave Sammy with my family. Don't get me wrong, I love them but I don't think Sammy would survive all Lola's make overs.

All I have to do is ask Liam, I'm sure he'll love the idea but I'm still not sure if it's the best idea I've ever had.

Xx,

Aria.

I sighed softly before putting my diary away. I had this crazy idea in my head to ask Liam if he could take Sammy with him on tour while I went back to America. Whatever his answer would be I wasn't planning on taking Sammy with me, I didn't want him to be all alone while I was busy setting everything up for the move. I just really hoped Liam would like the idea.

I knew I was going to miss Sammy but it would be a nice experience and he didn't have to go with Liam for the whole tour, just for as long as it took for me to find another place to live.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I stood up from my bed and grabbed my suitcase. My plane was leaving in 24 hours...only 1 day to get everything here right.

I took a deep breath before picking up my phone and calling Liam. After a few minutes he picked up the phone “Hello?” a very sleepy Liam asked. I quickly glanced over at the clock...6 o'clock in the morning...oops. “I'm sorry for calling so late and I know this is going to sound crazy but can you please come over I have something important to ask you.”

He sighed “And you can't just ask it over the phone?”

“Nope.”

“Alright fine, I'll come over.”

-------------------------------------------------

“Why are you even up so early?” Liam asked once I had let him inside.

“I had this crazy idea and....why don't you sit down so I can explain?” I said, sitting down on the couch and tapping the seat next to me, signing that he should sit down.

“Look, Liam, I bought a ticket to New York but only one ticket.”

“What about Sammy?” he asked, frowning.

“I'm going back so I can pack everything up, quit my job and sell the place. When I get back I'm planning on finding a new place to live, do you see that Sammy is just going to be the victim of this, I'll have no time left for him. So I was wondering if...”

“You want him to go on tour with me, don't you?”

I nodded slowly.

“What makes you think that I'll have time for him?”

“I know it's crazy but I know that there are going to be tons of people that can look after him and in the mean time he has you, his father, if I leave him here with my parents he has neither of us. Besides I don't want to risk seeing Kyle and having Sammy with me then.”

Liam nodded “I understand and I think it's a good idea and it's a good time for me to spend more time with him but I'll have to ask management and stuff...”

I smiled softly and nodded “Thanks, Li.”

He shrugged and then changed the subject “So when are you leaving?”

I sighed “Tomorrow.”

His eyes widened “Tomorrow? Why so soon?”

I shrugged “I just want to get it all over with. Besides, I don't know how long it'll take for my apartment to be sold. Also, you're leaving next week so it doesn't really matter.”

“Yes it does, we'd have another week together now only 24 hours.”

“I'm sorry, Li. I just really want to get it all over with.”

He nodded slowly “Okay, I'll uh...I'll come to the airport with you tomorrow, okay?”

I nodded “That'd be great.”