Chapter 7

I opened my eyes staring right into Liam's gorgeous dark brown eyes. “Good morning, love.” he whispered with that sexy morning voice.

“Good morning.” I said, a big smile playing on my lips. “I have to go.”

“No! Just a couple more minutes. I missed this.” he wrapped his strong arms around me once again, pulling me closer and nuzzling his face in my neck. I giggled softly “Okay fine, just a few more minutes but then I really have to go, Kyle will probably be back...”

I shot up once I thought of that “Shit, Kyle!” I instantly started panicking and blaming myself for being a slut. “I'm such a bad person, I cheated on my boyfriend. I'm a slut.” I started blabbering.

“Hey, hey, calm down. You're not a slut.” Liam said, trying to calm me down but instead it just got worse.

“And yet we're naked in your bed...oh my god I'm such a bad person. Liam, I'm so sorry but I need to go.” I said, getting up and getting dressed.

I ran down the stairs where I found Sammy sitting on the couch, watching tv. “Sammy, love, we need to go.”

Sammy jumped up from the couch and got his jacket on while I was looking for my shoes. “Ariana, dear. Leaving so soon?” Karen asked, walking out of the kitchen. Well this was...interesting.

“Uh yeah...” I replied once I finally got my shoes on.

“Ariana wait!”

I looked up at Liam who was standing at the top of the stairs “Liam, I'm so sorry but I can't do this right now.” I told him, fighting back the tears that were threatening to spill.

And without another word...I left.

Dear diary,

Right now I feel like I'm the worst person in the world right now. Yesterday when I went to drop Sammy off at Liam's place I fell for his charms all over again and I slept with him. Yes, there, I said it! I'm such a slut and I'm scared for Kyle's reaction. If he ever finds out he'll kill me. But maybe he'll never find out, considering he still hasn't come home.

Sammy knows the truth now, about Liam. I decided to tell him yesterday after my fight with Kyle so now I only have to tell Kyle the truth about Sammy's father. Oh my god I'm so scared!

But last night, Liam and I....I felt sixteen again and it was like nothing had ever changed. I think I'm in love with him.

But still...I'm a slut.

Xx,

Aria.

“Mommy?”

“Yes, Sammy?”

“Are you and daddy back together?” He asked, sitting down on the bed next to me.

I sighed and shook my head “I don't know, baby.”

“But mommy, Mommy's and daddy's should be together.”

Oh boy, I really did not see that coming. “Yes, love, I know.” was the only thing I could say without tears spilling over. “Hey, Sammy, why don't you go play with Clay or Alex?” he nodded before running out of the room.

I couldn't take it anymore and the harder I would fight it the more tears would roll down my cheeks.

“Aria? Aria, what's wrong?”

I looked up at my sister who walked into the room and ran towards me, wrapping her arms around me. “I'm a bad mom and I'm a bad girlfriend.” I sobbed.

“What? No! You're a great mother and every guy would be lucky to have you.”

“Lola, I cheated on Kyle.”

She raised an eyebrow “With who?”

“L-Liam.” I said between sobs. “Lola! Don't smile! There's nothing good about this!”

Lola nodded “Okay, so here's my advice, dump the American trash and get back with Liam. All problems solved.” she said walking out of the door.

“Lola!” I said grumpy, this really wasn't helping at all.

Let me know what you guys think please & don't forget to vote! :)