Chapter 3

What? How is he even here! Omg I'm going to kill my mother! What is he doing here?! Oh no, did mom tell him about....? Oh no...

I was going absolutely crazy inside and I wasn't able to say a word while Liam was standing there in front of me.

“Hi, Aria.” he said, a small smile on his face.

“Hi.” I was finally able to say after taking a deep breath.

“Can we talk? Private?”

I looked around at my family who were all staring at us, besides Sammy since he was too busy watching tv than to care about who was standing at the door.

“Uhhhhh...yeah sure. Come in.” I didn't want to talk to him but I knew that if I send him away my mom would definitely kill me.

We walked towards the kitchen where I closed the door behind me so no one in the living room could hear our conversation.

“What are you doing here, Liam? It's been three years...”

“I know but your mom called me and considering I was home to spend some time with my family before tour I thought I should come and say hi.”

“If you only came to say hi you should just go...” I said followed by a loud sigh making him raise an eyebrow. “What? Are you still angry at me? I thought we could be friends again, that's why I wanted to talk to you.”

“No but...you broke up with me in a text message, Liam! I didn't even get an explanation and this is the first time I've seen you since! You dumped me, Liam, you dumped me right when I needed you the most.” I tried to keep my voice down which was pretty hard while the tears were forming in my eyes.

“What are you ta-” he was cut off my Sammy who ran into the kitchen.

“Mommy, can I have a cookie?”

I looked down at him before sweeping him up in my arms “Yeah, sure, Sammy.” I put him down on a kitchen chair before opening the cupboard to grab a chocolate chip cookie, his favorite. “Thank you, mommy.” he said smiling before taking a big bite of his cookie.

“Looks like you moved on pretty quickly though.” Liam said after a moment, not taking his eyes off of Sammy. I gasped for breath when he said that. How could he think that I had moved on so easily? But I couldn't tell him Sammy was his, I was way too scared for that.

“I didn't.” I mumbled, tears streaming down his face.

“Mommy? Is that man from tv making you cry?” Sammy asked me once he saw the little wet drops stream down my cheeks.

“No, love, it's fine. Why don't you go play with your uncles and Kyle?” I said, putting on the best fake smile I had. He nodded before jumping off the chair and running back into the living room.

“So is Kyle the father?”

I shook my head “No. Kyle's my boyfriend but he's not the father.”

“Oh so then you had a boyfriend between me and Kyle?”

“No.”

“Than who's th-”

“You are!” I yelled at him, making him freeze right at the spot.

Oh shit. What did I do? Great Ariana, just fantastic. Now Liam knows about Sammy being his, great, just great!

“I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you but then I got that text and I didn't dare to tell you. Your parents know it too by the way, but I asked them not to tell anyone.”

“But I thought we were safe.” Liam was finally able to say.

I shrugged and shook my head “I guess we weren't, it probably ripped or something, I don't know.”

Liam nodded slightly before looking back up at me, he looked pale, like he was about to faint or throw up...or bother. “I uh...I should go.”

I nodded “Yeah, you probably should.”

“I'll uh...I'll call you.” and with that he left the house, leaving me hating my self for telling him.

Hey everyone! As promised here's the next chapter! Let me know what you think. 3 votes till next chapter? :)