Chapter 6

“You know what, I'm just going to go to an hotel tonight.” Kyle sighed before slamming the door shut behind him, leaving me standing there speechless.

We had gotten into an argument earlier after dinner about my mother who had said something to him that I don't even remember. Something in the lines of me being to good for him. So yeah, he left and I had no idea where he was going or when he was coming back.

A soft sigh escaped my pink lips before slowly walking up the stairs, thinking everything through with every step I took. “Sammy, come here, you need to get ready!” I yelled once I got into my room and not much later Sammy ran into the room, hugging my legs.

Me and Liam had agreed that Sammy could spend the night there so I needed to get him ready and while I was packing his little over night bag the thought of telling Sammy the truth about Liam came up to me again.

“Sammy, love, come here.” I said before picking him up and placing him on the bed, sitting next to him. “So, your daddy...” I started, taking a deep breath while I was looking for the right words. Sammy looking at me with his brown puppy eyes only made it harder. “Liam...Liam is your father.”

A big smile appeared on my sons face “Really?” I nodded in reply. “Can we go now, mommy?” he asked, his smile only getting bigger by the second and he was basically jumping up and down on the bed, making me laugh. “Yes, love, we can go now.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey!” Liam greeted us when he opened the door.

“Daddy!” Sammy screamed making Liam's eyes widen. I shrugged and smiled at him “I told him.” Liam's shocked expression turned into a smile, making me smile as wel.

“Hey, we're just going to watch some Disney movies, do you want to stay?” Liam asked me once he took Sammy in his arms.

I hesitated a moment until I realised that Kyle wasn't going to miss me anyway. “Sure.” I walked inside and closed the door behind me, following Liam to the living room.

“No one home?”

He shook his head “No, mom and dad are out for dinner, probably going to be gone for a long time.”

I just nodded before sitting down on the couch with Sammy next to me. Liam went to start a dvd and then sat down on Sammy's other side.

In the middle of Finding Nemo I let out a deep sigh. “What's wrong? I thought Finding Nemo was your favorite movie.” Liam asked, looking at me with a worried expression on his face.

I nodded “Yes, it's not that...” I sighed again.

“Kyle was yelling at Mommy.” Sammy answered, not taking his eyes off the tv.

“He yelled at you?”

I sighed and nodded “We got into a fight because of something stupid my mother said and he left, he's spending the night at an hotel.”

“Well, tonight you shouldn't think about that because we're having our famous Disney marathon which means no time for sadness.”

That made me laugh. Liam always knew how to make me smile and even when I was angry at him he still made me happy.

After like the fourth movie it was well passed twelve and Sammy was sleeping like a baby on my lap.

“It's late, let's just stop the movie.” Liam said once he noticed that Sammy was on his way to dreamland and I wasn't far behind.

“Hmmm...sure...whatever.” I mumbled, half a sleep.

After we tucked Sammy in in the bed of the spare room I was heading towards the door.

“Aria, wait.” Liam said, grabbing my hand, making me turn around.

“It's late and uhhh...maybe you shouldn't go home, it's dark outside and I would hate it if something happened to you. You could just uhh...stay here...maybe, if you want?”

“Liam, I don't think that's such a go-” I was cut off by Liams soft lips pressed on mine.

At first I wanted to push him away but then I realised how much I really wanted this, how much I wanted him.

“We shouldn't be doing this.” I was able to get out before Liam placed his lips on mine again.

“And yet it feels so right, doesn't it?” he whispered to me. “I'm sorry for leaving, there hasn't gone a day by without me thinking about you. I love you.”

“I love you too.” and with that our lips collided once again.

Ooooh I've been looking forward to this chapter!!! A little action ;)

Anyways let me know what you think & can I get 5 votes for next chapter?