Chapter 2

Dear diary,

I'm on the plane right now, I hate being on a plane!

Sammy is sleeping in the seat next to me and Kyle is sleeping in the seat next to him. Everyone in this plane is sleeping while I'm freaking out...why did I ever move to America? That's probably the biggest stunt anyone has ever pulled to get away from their ex but sadly I can't escape Liam. Every corner I turn there's a one direction poster, fangirl, t-shirt stand...it's just way too crazy.

I don't have time to think about that right now though. I'm seriously scared about this trip to Wolverhampton...my father, my mother, my brothers and my sister all hate Kyle. They all say he isn't right for me yadayadayada. I'm scared...seriously.

But whatever

I suppose I'll get some sleep now...don't want to look like a zombie.

Xx, Aria

“Finally!” I sighed after getting out of the cab and taking in a deep breath. It was freezing cold and I really wasn't used to the cold English weather anymore. “Ariana!” my mother basically jumped me. “Hi mom.” I said, trying to get out of her grip while my father gave me a small smile. She smiled at me when she let go before rudely pulling Sammy out of Kyles arms without even greeting him.

Oh boy this was going to be a looooooooong trip.

“Here's our girl!” my oldest brother Alexander yelled, hugging me tight and lifting me from the ground slightly. “Alex! I missed you!” I said, wrapping my arms around him tightly. “My turn bro.” I laughed when Alex let go of me and his arms were replaced by Claytons “Hey Clay.” I said smiling. “Welcome back Aria.” he replied with a smile before letting go of me.

“Hey...Kyle.” Alex said, giving Kyle a nod before walking back to the house, followed by Clay. I sighed softly before getting my suitcase and pulling Kyle along with me into the house.

“Clay, where's Lola?”

“She's at a friends house, she should be home any minute now.”

I nodded before looking around the living room. It was so quiet and it felt really awkward. “Kyle why don't you go to the guestroom and unpack your suitcase while I talk to my daughter.”

I raised an eyebrow at my mom “What are you talking about? He's sleeping with me in my room.”

“No he is not, you're under my roof now, Ariana. We don't want another...accident.” My mom answered.

I rolled my eyes before nodding at Kyle who then went upstairs.

“So uhm...Aria, there's someone special here to see you.” my mom then said, clearly trying to hide her smile. “Wha-” I was cut off by the doorbell so I turned around and walked towards the door, expecting it to be Lola.

I opened the door and gasped.

“L-Liam?”

I'm soooooooooo sorry for the long wait guys :/

I've just been really busy with school & all.

Anyways I hope you like it, 2 votes till next chapter? :p