chapter 10

“So, how do I look?” I asked with a small smile on my face as I walked into the living room.

“You look lovely, sweetie.” my mother replied as she walked in from the kitchen.

“It's so unfair that you're the one that gets to meet One Direction.” Lola said with a frown on her face before turning back to the TV which was playing some movie that I didn't recognize right away.

I rolled my eyes at her before picking up my purse “I told you you could come with me.”

“No thank you.”

“Whatever.” I muttered, rolling my eyes once again. “Sammy, are you ready to go to daddy?” Sammy nodded and started bouncing on my dad's lap before jumping up and running over to me. “Great! Let's go!” I said with a smile before picking him up in my arms.

“Bye guys!” I said before walking outside with Sammy in my arms.

---------------------------------------------------

I rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door. After a few minutes someone finally opened the door, it was a blond guy and it took me a moment before I realised it was Niall.

“You're not the pizza delivery guy.” he said with a frown on his face wich made me laugh softly. “No, I guess not.” I replied.

“Niall, who is it?” I heard Liam yell from the living room. “I don't know, some girl with a little kid!” Niall yelled back. “Oh wait...are you-” he was interrupted by Liam who had come to the door and pulled Niall away from it.

“Ariana! Hey! Hey Sammy.” Liam said with a bright smile on his face. “Come in!”

I walked inside with Sammy still in my arms. Liam closed the door behind me before leading me into the living room that was filled with guys.

“Ariana, these are Niall, Harry, Zayn and Louis. Guys this is Ariana, the girl I told you about.” Liam said, the smile on his face growing bigger every moment.

“Oh so that's the girl you were so upset about!” Harry said, looking up from me to Liam.

I raised an eyebrow “What do you mean?”

“Oh when we were on the x-factor he was upset all the time, we introduced him to Danielle so he could get his mind off of you.”

I looked at Liam, totally confused because of this brand new information. I didn't know that he had been upset after he broke up with me, I always thought he was happy to be rid of me.

“And who's this little guy?” Louis asked, making silly faces at Sammy.

“This is Sammy, my son.” Liam replied. “He looks like you, Li.” Louis said, before taking Sammy from me and continuing to make silly faces at him, making him laugh.

“Hey Ariana, do you wanna play a video game?” Niall asked, looking at me with a hopeful look in his eyes.

“Yeah sure!” I said before jumping onto the couch next to him and taking the second controller.

After a while of playing, Niall was sitting next to me with a frown on his face.

“I can't believe you beat me!” he said.

I laughed at put my controller away before replying “I always used to beat Liam at this game as well. It's one of my many talents.”

“Hey Aria, can we talk...outside?” Liam asked me. I looked over at Sammy who was playing with the other guys before nodding. I stood up and followed him outside.

“What's wrong, Li?” I asked.

“Nothing it's just...I was wondering...what are we doing?”

I frowned, confusing all over my face “What do you mean?”

“I still love you, Ariana. That's what I mean. It's like we're trying to be a familly but we aren't because it kills me to know that I could lose you to any guy at any time.”

I gasped. What happened? I didn't see this coming at all!

“I want us to be together, Ariana, like we were three years ago.”

I bit my lip softly, trying to come up with a good answer that wouldn't hurt him too bad.

“Liam, I...I don't think I can be in any relationship with anyone right now. I just broke up with Kyle and you'll be leaving soon. I just don't think I can put my heart through all of this again. I'm sorry Li.”

“It's fine.” he mumbled but I could tell he was hurt.

“Maybe I should go home.”

“No, you don't have you to leave.”

“Yes I do. Call me, okay?” I said before walking back inside. I said bye to the guys and took Sammy home with me.

OMG I'm soooooo sorry for to writing any chapters! Please forgive me! I promise the next chapter will be on either tonight or tomorrow! Again I'm sorry! But please comment and vote for this chapter :)