Chapter 4

Kyle had asked me to go out for a walk, probably to get away from my family. Poor guy, they didn't even give him a chance. Anyways, I insisted on taking Sammy with us because I refused to leave him alone with my mother who would just fill his head with anti-Kyle stuff.

“Are you sure you want to stay here? We could just go home, you know...”

I frowned, looking up at Kyle “Of course I want to stay! They're my family, Kyle. I haven't seen my parents in months and my brothers and sister in almost a year.”

He sighed and nodded “Yeah, I know, they're important to you but they're just so rude. Was Sammy's dad that much better than me? Cause he did leave you while you were pregnant.”

Oh yeah...I forgot. I never actually told Kyle about who Sammy's dad is. I didn't think it was that important, okay maybe it is but he doesn't have to know I used to date Liam Payne from One Direction, right?

“I know but my parents love him and he and my brothers were really good friends and...” I sighed before continuing the sentence “...it's just a really long story and it's not even that important cause he's gone for good.” and there was another lie, but I couldn't tell him his competition was a world famous guy and I didn't want to hurt him.

“Look, if you don't want to tell me who it is, that's fine.” he said, smiling softly. I smiled up at him before softly pecking his lips.

“eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww” I heard Sammy whine.

I giggled softly before picking Sammy up in my arms and giving him a soft peck on his cheek.

We decided to go home since it was starting to get pretty dark outside and it was time for Sammy to go to bed.

“Ariana?”

Oh darn it.

“Liam.” I said turning around, putting up a big fake smile.

I looked up at Kyle who was staring at Liam with his mouth wide open.

“Hey, I was going to call you later.” Liam said walking closer to me, Kyle and Sammy. “Hi, Sammy.” he then said, smiling at him. “Hello.” Sammy replied, making me smile a little.

“Oh uh...Liam this is Kyle, my boyfriend. Kyle this is Liam.”

“You two know each other?” Kyle said after just standing there like an idiot for a while. I nodded in reply while staring at the ground and biting my lip. Everything I was hiding from him was going to come back to bite me in the ass, I could tell.

“We uhhh...we used to...” I looked up at Liam, who was about to spill one of many secrets, giving him a 'don't even think about it' look.

“...go to school together.” hmmm...nice safe, I had to admit.

“Oh okay, well uhm...Ariana I'll see you inside.” Kyle then said, I nodded and handed him Sammy so he could take him inside with him. I waited until he was inside before shooting another pissed off look at Liam.

“You haven't told him, have you?”

“Of course not!”

“Don't you think he should know?”

“No!”

“Okay, well anyways, I want to be in Sammy's life.”

My jaw dropped. Did he really just said that or am I going crazy? After three years of not calling he suddenly wants to be in MY sons life? Hell no.

“What? No! We've been doing fine without you Liam. I don't need you and neither does Sammy.” I said, crossing my arms and giving him the evil eye once again.

“He's my son too, Aria.”

“Oh please, yesterday you were basically accusing me of being a slut and now you suddenly accept that he's your son?”

“I never called you a slut.” Liam said with a frown. I sighed, great, now I feel bad...those damn puppy eyes!

“Look, I really want Sammy to know who his father is but that would involve me having to tell Kyle that you're my ex and I'm really not ready to do that.”

He nodded. Great, maybe he understood and maybe he would just leave now.

“Fine you don't have to tell them yet, I would just really like to spend some time with Sammy, please?” and there were the puppy eyes again! Ugh...why am I not immune to that? “Okay fine. I'll call you.” I said with a deep sigh before heading to the door.

“Hey, Aria, thanks.” he said with a big smile before heading home.

Oh man, what did I get myself into?

Here's chapter 4! I have sooooo many ideas for the next chapters so you're all gone have to vote cause I want 4 votes till next chapter :) 

Oh and also, what do you guys think is going to happen next? How's Kyle going to react when he finds out the truth? ;)

Baby DirectionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara