(19) Not over yet

I drove for hours until I finally saw actually civilization. I went to a local gas station and found out I was in Utah. UTAH!!!!

He sure found a place where no one would find me. I needed to get back home...to San Diego.

I used the gas station guy's phone and called Silas again.

"Hello?" I heard his deep voice, I missed his voice.

"Baby it's me...Addy. I'm in Bluebell, Utah. I'm going to try to see my if I can catch a bus to Nevada and we can meet up" I said and smiled towards the gas station clerk.

"Oh thank God, baby. I knew something was up" he stressed.

Yeah you ass, I could of been dead and you wouldn't have looked for me hard enough. I wanted to say, But settled for:

"Meet me half way okay I gotta go before they find me" I told him and hung up.

I turned and gave the man his phone.

"Miss Porter, I'm sorry" I heard some one say from behind me and felt a barrel of a gun against my back.

I spoke to damn soon.

I frowned and rolled my eyes. "I'm here to take you back" he growled.

I whipped my elbow back and at the same time reached for the gun.

The guy stumbled back,"I'm here to take you back to Marino's place. They said you escaped" he grimaced and tried to reach behind his back.

I shot his arm and he stumbled back some more, hissing with pain.

"Sorry" I squeaked, running to him and punched him hard knocking him out.

I looked for his keys, smiling when I found them and ran out to my car.

I shot his tires, just in case. I needed to get out of here fast.

After driving for I don't know how long I decided that a motel wouldn't be the best, because he would end up finding me.

I drove through some trees in the woods and turned the car off. I fell asleep quickly.
-
I woke up comfortable and refreshed. Thank goodness!

Starting up the car, I drove through 2 cities and was getting close to me and Silas's meeting point.

I stopped at another gas station and asked if I could use the phone.

"Jane...I mean Addy" he hesitated and I flinched. "I'm already here, I took a private jet"

"Okay I'm close" I said. "Okay..Addy and be careful"

"Ok bye" I hung up.

I hurried to the meet up, which was an abandoned airport.

Once I made it there, I saw Silas.

He pulled me to his chest, while I sobbed.

"I missed you baby" I cooed and kissed his jaw.

"I missed you too, love" he rasped.

I heard someone clear their throat and I looked to see, Angie.

I pulled from Silas embrace and looked down.

"Let's go...if you guys haven't noticed I'm pregnant and I want to go home" she whined and walked to the jet.

I rolled my eyes, there was a time where I wouldn't have even flinched to kill someone like her.

"Let's go, gentle giant" I smiled at Silas. He returned it and we walked to the jet.
-
As we made it back home, I couldn't keep my hands off of Silas. What can I say, I needed some TLC.