(2) Relevations

Vincent🌹^

Vincent 's POV

After Jane left I called my buddy Blake.

'Hey man this isn't a good time'

'Dante and Silas found me'

'What! Are you okay? How are you alive? He rambled annoyingly.

'A Med student named Jane saved me'

'Jane Rogers?'

'Yeah, how do you know her?' I spat.

'Chill she's in my English lit. Class, but she gives off this sexy innocence. Makes me want to do-'

'Don't fucking finish that sentence dipshit'

'Why?... Do you have a thing for her'

'No, I just met her last night'

'Okay, man I'm just saying you sound pretty possessive for just meeting her'

'She saved me and she's a very nice girl... You shouldn't say vulgar things about her'

'I didn't, I want to do very vulgar things to her' he laughed.

'You're a manwhore'

'Really me, I remember when you broke up with Wendy. You went on a 2-week long fuckfest with half of the girls in our junior class'

'That was a long time ago'

'Dude, it was last month'

'I've changed'

'Yeah, whatever, man I gotta go'

'Yeah, whatever'

I threw my phone back on my bed and went to take a shower.

~

~

~

Jane's POV

Nora was writing fearlessly on her white board when I was done with my shower.

"What the bullfrog? Jane, you left me at the party" she wrote. I sighed and dropped my towel. "Nora I'm sorry okay, but something came up," I told her grabbing my spider man underwear.

I slipped the underwear on and then a tank top. "What happened that made you just leave me?" She wrote in all caps.

Dramatic, much?

"Well I wasn't having fun so I went to go tell you that but you were in the middle of getting fucked in the ass by some guy while making out with a girl, okay that what made me leave!" I yelled at her.

She blinked a couple of times then looked down. She wrote she was sorry and sat down on her bed.

"Then why were you gone all night you could have just come back to the dorm?" She wrote down.

"Um I'm not a total Debbie downer, I hung out with a um, friend," I told her.

"Who," she wrote. God she's nosy.

"A friend," I told her. "Omg did you have sex...with a guy?" She wrote. "No!" I exclaimed.

"Just tell me who and I'll leave you alone," she wrote and smiled. Nora doesn't know a lot of people so I doubt she would know who the sexy mysterious Vincent guy.

"Vincent," I told her.

Her eyes widened then narrowed. "Vincent who?" She wrote. "I didn't get his last name," I told her, shit if he was suppose to be my friend should I know his last name fuck, Jane.