(16) Flipping the Bird*

^ Imagine this Addy but not asian and not wearing a school girl uniform😂
------------------
•2 weeks later•
Me and Silas were getting serious again, the both of happy

Silas was talking on the phone with Angie, anger in his voice. It was kind of hot.

He hung up, walked over to the fridge and pulled out food for breakfast angrily. I grabbed his hands and held them in mine. "Gentle giant I will cook breakfast, relax on the couch" I said gently kissing his hand.

He sighed deeply, kissed my forehead and walked to the couch. I prepared breakfast in silence. I crouched next to the couch and handed him his breakfast.

He smiled and said a small thank you. I grabbed my plate and ate by myself at the table.

I need to get back to work, I hurried munching down my breakfast and called Brody.

He had a case for me, which was just a drug bust. I was fine with that, DEA guys were nice but sort of intense at times. I told him I was on board and he gave me traveling info.

"Silas I have a job in Detroit, so I'll be leaving tomorrow" I told him and went to my office. I got the fax that Brody sent me, I read it over. It was a weird drug bust. I was thinking it was a decoy job to throw authorities off, so called for more DEA back up to be there when I get there.

"Adeline why don't you just quit? This job will get you killed one day and I won't...I won't bear it" he croaked.

I looked towards him, he was leaning on the door in his shirtless glory. I smiled,"I have a year contract baby and this job is-"

"Dangerous" he interrupted.

"Oh and what you do or did was any less dangerous" I spat. "I'm not going to argue with you Silas! I going to do my job because it's something I love. Deal with it!" I yelled and turned back around, facing my computer.

I thought he was gone but I felt my chair be turned around.

He pulled me up and pushed me against the fall. My face to the wall, "I will not lose you" I heard him growl in my ear.

He put his forearm on my lower stomach pulling my behind against him. He sucked on my earlobe. I gasped when I felt a sting on my right cheek.

"Your mine and I can't lose you" he sneered in my ear, smacking my butt again.

He cupped my boob squeezing gently. He peppered faint kisses along my neck and jaw. I panted as he kissed me and spanked me.

"You won't lose me, I promise" I panted.

He yanked my shorts along with underwear down. He bent down and kissed both of my butt cheeks.

"Don't promise me that, baby" he said his voice dropping an octave if that was even possible.

He turned me around and pushed me in to my knees. He slide out of his jeans and his huge member sprung out, ready.

I licked my lips and looked up at Silas, his eyes dark. I gave him a innocent look and he hissed.

I put my hand around him, stroking softly. I kissed his tip, pre-cum leaking from it. He groaned and thruster his rod in my mouth. I hollowed out my cheeks as he thrusts got more quicker.

We both kept eye contact, not being able to look away. He was getting close I could feel it. Silas threw his head back and moaned loudly as he came. I tried to swallow it but gagged a little on some of it spilling down my chin.

He was panting as was I and I just stayed in my knees. He pulled me up and looked at me.

"You will be the death of me" he groaned and walked out.