(14) My Love*

(Vincent)

Jane or Adeline let me go. I don't know why but it puzzled me greatly. I couldn't stop thinking about the look in her eyes. She looked upset and worried. I shook my head, she was a liar; She doesn't care about anything or anyone but herself.

I drove to my safe house, where Angela and I resided. I walked through the door, to see Angela sitting at the table.

"Angela what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Why didn't you reply?" She asked.

"What are you talking about?" I continued. I didn't get any messages.

"I tell you I'm pregnant and you don't reply like some fool!" She cried.

I froze, I was going to be a father. Shit! I didn't know how I felt about Angela. I was horny and now I was being punished. I didn't want a kid at least right now.

I walked up to her and gave her a hug. "it's okay baby" I said awkwardly.

"Oh my God Vincent you're hurt" she yelled.

I nodded and she sat me down. She started to patch me up and explain her elatedness about becoming a mother and that we were going to be a family. She even said we were like Romeo and Juliet, the boy and girl meant to hate each other but fell in love. I quickly told her that they both died in the end and she rolled her eyes.

I didn't love Angela, I don't think I ever loved a girl. They all were just liars or easy girls.

God this baby is basically a treaty between our families. That's it, this baby has to be born.

I smiled but groaned when she started to stitch one of my wounds.

"Don't be a baby" she rolled her eyes. "Do a better job!" I spat back.

"I'm doing the best I can" she whined. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I kept think about Ja-Adeline, I give her props she played both families. But she let me go, when I know she wanted to kill me.

She looked different her hair was longer, straighten, soft looking. I wanted to run my fingers through it. Adeline was beautiful, a sick part of me wishes she was pregnant with my heir. It would probably ruin her, derail her plans.

I looked down, shit! I got a damn boner.

Thinking about Adeline must of took my mind of the pain because Angela was done with the stitches.

I got up before to could clean them. "Vincent where are you going? I wasn't done, I have to clean then" She asked.

"I can clean them in the shower" I told her not taking a glance at her.

I hurried in the shower leaving it cold. With no luck my boner wouldn't go down. When I was out of jail, Angela would tease me. Fucking cold showers worked then.

I hit the tile wall with my god hand. It hurt like a mother fucker but I didn't think about my princess.

"Ah shit!" I cursed. I grabbed my throbbing member and started to pump hard and fast. Images of her came tumbling in, her plump lips, soft skin, her body.

"Ah princess" I moaned. I never thought of her this intense before but I loved it. I tried to tell myself she was a liar but I couldn't let up the thoughts about her.

I pumped harder and faster. I groaned and came hard.

I cleaned myself and then my stitches. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist.

My arm hurt like a son of a bitch. I moved it around a little.

"Vincent baby you should shave, the whole lumberjack look isn't hot" she frowned as she walked in.