(3) Do I Wanna Know?

When class was over, Nora left me to go with Blake saying to not wait up for her. I walked to my next class which was Latin, It was plus when my next class was medical terminology.

"Princess wait up!" I heard Vincent yell behind me. I started to speed walk, using my arms. "Princess" I heard him yell in a sing song way. I started to jog, I was almost to my class. "Jane! Stop I'm trying to talk to you" he barked.

Sprint, I started to sprint. Thank goodness I was in track. My backpack swinging as I ran, people looked at me as if I was crazy. I finally made it to the building, out of breath and sweating.

I felt someone yank me then push me against the wall. I yelped.

"Jane I'm very upset with you" Vincent bellowed. I couldn't say anything. "I wanted to walk you to class but I guess you had other plans" he continued.

"I don't like when you run from me, it shows disrespect as well as disobedience" he said smoothly giving me a tense stare.

He chuckled darkly l, "You're starting make 'daddy' angry" he said slickly putting emphasis on daddy

"I need to get to class, please move" I stuttered. "Talk to me and then yes you can leave to class" he said.

My heart was beating out of my chest. "Y-yes go ahead talk" I stuttered.

He smiled, "So how's your morning been?".

"You son of a bitch, you wanted to talk and you ask me that I thought it was important...like your stab wound along with gunshot wound" I sparked.

"So your well being isn't important, because I find it very" he grinned. "Ugh please can I go to class now" I whined.

"Yes princess of course, but only if you call me daddy...at least once" he smirked putting one of his warm hands on my waist. I gaped, "No".

"Then you don't want to go to class" he smirked. "Just say it once but if you like it then continue".

I was going to be late, I mentally pouted. "Daddy" I groaned lowly.

"I'm sorry what was that?" He asked moving his face closer to me. "Daddy" I said a little louder. "What?" He said.

"Daddy" I said once again getting louder. "I still can't hear you Jane, who am I?" He said. I was so going to strangle him. I tried to push him but damn was he strong.

"Daddy!" I screamed in his face. His eyes went from green to dark green. He groaned and looked to the side smirking.

I followed his eyes to an old couple. Oh my gosh I love old people, I'm never going to recover. I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

Vincent chuckled, "Their gone"

"I hate you" I spat. "Don't say that princess" he laughed giving me a kiss on the cheek. "off you go" he continued and nudge me to my class with a smack to the butt. I yelped.

I turned around smacking him in the arm. He groaned and held his arm. He moved it look at it, I noticed blood droplets leaking though his shirt.

"Oh shit" I cursed. "Don't curse" he groaned. "Fuck fuck fuck... Now let me help you" I said. Dammit he's starting to piss me off, he was ruining my routine. I was going to miss class because of this dinkle butt.

I ushered him out the building to my car but the realized I don't want his blood in my car again. "Where's your car?" I asked.

"C parking lot" he said holding his arm. Why would he park on the other side of campus?

"Ugh I guess we have to take my car" I groaned. I swear I saw a small smirk from my corner of my eye but decided to ignore it.

Once we made it to my car, made him get in the back and went to go retrieve my aid kit in the back seat to at least alleviate some people of the pain.