(4) Jealously

I drank a whole water bottle just to cool myself down. That was literally the most intense moment of my life and I've cut someone open.

"Um..Jane are you ready?" Vincent asked lowly. I nodded not looking at him.

We got in the car and R Kelly's Bump and grind started to blast through the radio.

Of course it would play right after we had a heated make out session.

Neither of us said anything, but I heard Vince hum it lowly. I looked at him with a smirk because his face showed that this was clearly his jam. I laughed, "Oh my God stop".

"I don't know what your talking about" he said moving his head to the beat. I slapped his chest playfully, "You're such a dork"

He laughed and then the song changed to freak me. I turned the radio off. "What the hell, is your radio on a strict sexual songs?"

"No it's just fate telling us that a little bump and grind ain't bad and you should freak me" he winked and I laughed.

A couple of minutes went by and we pulled up to a huge building. "Ah we're here" he chimed.

The place had lights shunting to the sky and red the tinted windows. The place looked so sophisticated.

Vince opened the door for me, I have him a quick thank you and we headed inside.

The place was so nice and modern. "Wow" I smiled.

"Knew you would like it" he smirked. Vince ushered us to the back and a big scary guy stood tall and intimidating.

He looked at Vincent and smiled and moved out of the way. "Thanks Z" Vincent yelled over the loud music and the dude nodded.

We sat down and ordered drinks. As I sipped on my Shirley Temple, I noticed the people in VIP were staring at me as if I was some foreign object.

"Um can I help y'all?" I said to no one specific. They gave looks of disgust and turned away. I looked at Vincent for some support but he seemed distracted.

I followed his eyes and he was looking at a back door. "Um you okay?"

He shook his head, "Yeah" then returned staring at the door.

"Vincent!" I heard a deep voice. A guy looked exactly like Vincent but only slightly older. Vincent stood up and grinned. "Hey asshole"

I just like looked at the guy then Vincent then the guy again. "Who's this stunning woman over here" he said giving me a once over. I blushed.

"I'm Jane" I said hold my my hand out. He lifted me up to my feet and gave my hand a gentle kiss. "and what are you doing with my scrub of a brother" he grinned.

"My thoughts exactly" I flirted back and looked at a very pissed Vincent.

"Hm then maybe we should go somewhere more private" he said closely to my ear. I smiled and backed away from him, "I think I'm just going to stay here....is this your club?" I said changing the subject.

"Well yes....I'm Luca..this scub's older brother" he grinned. I nodded and smiled.

"Well your club is awesome...though I'm really not into the whole club scene" I told him.

"Thank you..well I have some stuff to check in but it was absolutely wonderful talking to you" he smiled holding my hand in his and kissed it again, then left.

I turned to Vincent who was downing his scotch. "Hey slow down" I told him worriedly.

"Oh so now your done talking to my brother" he seethed. I frowned.