(12) Adeline Porter*

I can't breathe this is fucking hilarious😂💀^
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•2 weeks later•
(Silas)

I'm falling in love with be with Jane. I can't explain the way she makes me feel, it's like every time I see her my heart skips a beat.

"Hello my gentle giant" I heard her angelic voice as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Hey baby" I smiled and held her arms.

She let go and I turned around. "Do we have any plans today?" she asked me.

I nodded my head and lifted her up and put her on the counter. "My dad wants to talk to me and my brother today in Winchester" I sighed.

She frowned and anger flicked through her beautiful brown eyes. "Hey don't be upset it'll take 2 hours tops"

She still wore a frown and clenched her fist. "I know it's just your dad...he seems off"

I chuckled,"He's always been that way"

She smiled faintly and nodded. I kissed her softly. She was so damn beautiful it was hard to keep my hands off of her.

I quickly stripped her of her cotton shorts and underwear.

I rammed two of my fingers inside of her, pumping them quickly rubbing her bundle of nerves. She was squirming and whimpering.

I scissored my fingers inside of her, I was knuckle deep. She gripped on to my shoulders for dear life.

I stared at her with this sense of possessiveness, I wouldn't be able to let this girl go.

"Baby stop I think I'm going to pee" she yelled out.

"No your not baby, just let go. Cum for me princesa" I growled.

She moaned and she squeezed on my fingers. "Silas!" She screamed and water gushed out of her, it was all over my hand and sweats.

I groaned and she slumped back against the cabinets.

"What the hell happened?" She panted. I smirked and looked at her.

"The hottest thing ever baby"

"Oh okay as long as it was hot, I thought I was going to pass out" she panted and kissed my jaw.

I chuckled and kissed her lips. She wrapped her legs and arms around me.

"I don't think I can walk and I'm tired" she whined. She was adorable.

As I walked her to my room she planted sweet kisses along my jaw and I plopped her down in the bed.

"I'm going to get ready" I told her and started to get ready.

I walked out full dressed and she was knocked out. I laughed and left.
/)(/(
(Jane)

I woke up and called out for Silas who wasn't here.

I called Brody. "Yes Adeline" he sighed.

"Sorry are you busy?" I asked him. "Swamped, but what's up?" He replied.

"They left...I was thinking of go ahead and leading the authorities to Vincent" I told him.

"Okay go ahead but leave your name out of it...stay in the background" he told me and hung up.

I got on my laptop and tracked the tracker I stabbed into his leg.

He was in Palm beach, Florida, I've always wanted to visit.