chapter 14 ~ You like Aria Jones?

*Draco's pov*

"I better get back to my work" I said pointing to my seat.

"Yeah me too" she said as I turned and walked off back to my seat.

I can't believe I just did that. I actually had another conversation with her.

What has gotten into me?

Well could blame me if I do want to talk to her.

She's funny, she doesn't take things to seriously and she acts like she doesn't care what people think. Not to mention she's beautiful. Her soft long brown hair and chocolate eyes. Not that I take that much notice of her or anything.

*Aria's pov*

"I have probably owned over 400 booby pins in my life. And now I only have two" I said annoyed to Leah. She giggled a little. I put the booby pins back in my side table before getting up and grabbing my bag.

We were sat in our dorm room chilling, before lessons start. Plus Ellie was being lazy.

We met the boys in the common room before leaving. "Come on Aria Bear we got transfigurations now" Ross he said in a sarcastic excited voice as he rested his elbow on my shoulder.

"Don't Remind Me " I yawned. We separated from the others who all had Divination.

We walked in and sat in our usual seats.

20 minutes into the lesson there was a know at the door coursing me and Ross to jump and leave our day drams. We won't really paying attention. Opps.

Madon Sprout stood at the day. "Could I speak to Aria Jones please" she asked McGonagall. My heart picked up speed. It's like when you hear pearent shout your name and your mind goes mad trying to find something you did wrong.

"Of course" McGonagall nodded her head. I got up quickly and quietly trying to ignore all eyes.

Once out the the door I think Sprout saw the look on my face. "Don't worry your not in trouble" I'm happy. "I have a favour to ask you?"

I nodded my head telling her to go on. "I would like you to totur someone for me?"

I thought for a second. "Ok" I'm not to sure but I will give it a go. "Who?" I asked.

"Blaise Zabini" I almost, ALMOST, started to choke.

"As in" I pointed to the door since Blaise was in my class.

"Yes" wow I thought he was pretty smart. He gets high marks in tests.

After finishing my conversation with my head of house, I went back into class, trying to avoid looking at Blaise.

.......

"OH MY GOD" Leah screamed making me eyes wide. "Blaise Zabini? As in perfect cheek bones Zabini?"

"Yeahhh" the squad looked a little shocked.

"I thought he was clever" Molly had aa confused look on her face.

"Same" now we both looked confused.

.....

I put my ripped denim jeans and a jumper on and headed down to library were Sprout said Blaise would meet me.

I walked to a place near the back but not at the back. I started to look over my notes and mentally preparing myself. I don't really socialise with people much.

"Jones" a deep voice startled me and almost, ALMOST, made me fall out of my chair I looked up to see Blaise standing there all cocky.

"Hi" I said sweety as possible.