chapter 4 ~ love my friends

*Aria's pov*

"Hey shorty" I turn my head to face two gingers haired boys.

"Hey Fred, Hey George" I smile at then. The Weasley twins and I where quite close friends every since I managed to escape one of there pranks.

"Fancy pranking with us?" George asked as they sat either side of me in the library.

"Yeah! but I can't gotta finshed this essay by tomorrow, sorry guys" I replyed sadly.

"Ohh come on" Fred started with his bottom lip out.

"Pleassseee" they said in unison with fake sad faces.

"Sorry guys" I tured back to my work. "I will another time" look back up at them.

"Promise?" They say staring at me.

"Promise" I smile.

"Goodie! now we're off to prank Snape" George's excited voice spoke, as they both got up.

"Good luck!" I called after them. They turned and waved, and I nodded my head.

....

"Hayyy" Molly and Ellie said as soon as got into the common room.

"Hello" I sat down next Ellie and put my legs over the both of them and put my legs and gave a big sigh.

"You alright right there chummy?" Leah said as she came and sat down in the arm chair next to us.

"Yeah" I say staring into space.

"You look zoned out mate?" Joe said as the lads joined us.

"Me?" I said looking at him and he nodded. "Yeah I'm really tired".

Everyone giggled.

..........

"It's Friday, Friday,
Gotta get down on Friday"  Molly sang as she jumped on by bed. I giggles at her hyper behaviour.

"Come on let's go" I giggled. And we made a way down to the hall.

As we were about to walk through the door. I heard my name being called. I turned to see Charlotte and Millie walking towards me.

Charlotte and Millie are my two friends from slytherin. We become friends in first year when I saw them in library struggling with homework, I felt bad so I helped them and once we started talking we soon became friends.

"Heyy!" I greeted. "What's up?"

"We just wanted to have a chat and tell you to have good summer" Char smiled.

"Yay and you have good summer too" I smiled.

We ended up sitting in the hall together and chatting our way through breckfast.

I couldn't help but feel lucky because I have the bestest of friends.

I'm sorry about thus chapter guys. I did write more but I don't know what happened to it. I will find time to rewrite it some time xx