chapter 11 ~ Grand

*Aria's pov*

"Blueberry?" I aked Ellie holding out my hand which held a bowl of my favourite fruit, blueberry's.

"No thanks" Ellie shook for head.

"Good 'cus there mine" I say hugging the bowl, eating one after each other non stop.

She giggled at me and shook her head.

"Oh, hey, guys. Guess what?" Ross spoke to the group. We all turned to face him. Me still eating blueberry's. Yeah, I'm was in a hyper mood.

"I heard voice's" but Ross was cut off by Leah

"Ross we told you to go get checked out" she jocked. And then giggled. Ross just narrowed his eye at her and shook his head and carried on.

"I heard people talking about a person in this circle" he wiggled his eyebrows.

Then Sam, Ellie and Molly leaned forward interested and me, Joe and Leah didn't even move.

"They were talking about, well I say talking, more like arguing, about which one of them Aria will say yes to" all 6 of them looked at me and I stopped chewing my blueberry confused.

"Yes to what?" Joe asked my question for me.

"Them asking you out" I started to choke on my blueberry. After about 30 second I slowly started to recoved.

"W-w-what?" Then I started fake laughing off "your hilarious"

"I'm not joking"

"Yeah and I don't like food" I said really sarcastically.

Molly giggled at my comment "who?" She asked.

"You know Seamus Finnigan?"

"What him?" Leah shreked.

"Yeah and a griffindor in the year above called Toby?" it tured into a question with his voice rising at the end.

"What Toby?" Molly asked in shock "As in Toby Smith" Ross nodded slowly. "Oh my god he's so gorgeous" she slightly whispered.

"I thought you had a boyfriend?" Joe asked seriously.

Molly and Jake were now a couple and a very cute one at that. I am so jealous of there relationship.

"Yeah. Doesn't mean I'm blind" she said like it was the most stupid question ever. Joe put his hands up in defence.

"He is pretty hot" Leah muttered to me.

I just rolled my eyes. It must be a Joke.

......

Ugh. Potions. I swear it's not long before I go off on rant to Snape in his face. He's biased, annoying and hates a lot. So as you can tell, not my type of person.

Anyway I went and took a seat next to Draco. I think we are on good terms, but Draco's Draco so I don't know.

I gave him a faint smile. He gave me a simple nod. Cool.

Snape asked to get our potions. Draco got up to go get. I turned my head in the direction of Leah and she did the same. We looked at each seriously, mockingly and then at the same time stuck out our tongues. We both giggled to our self's. Then I saw Blaise sit back down next to Leah and I turned my head away smiling.

I heard the chair next to scrap across the floor and the cauldron was placed on the desk.

As we cut ingredients and place them in the cauldron or mix the ingredients into a liquid, me and Draco kept making eye contact.