chapter 5 ~ Eyes

*Aria's pov*

Summer has been amazing! Me, my dad, Leah and her perants went on holiday together to the Isle of Wight for a week and a half. We had so much fun and it was sunny and it was a laugh. I been to the Isle of Wight a lot as a child I love it there. It was the first I been with Leah though. The only bad things that happened were Leah got stung by a bee, dad got bad sunburn and Tim (Leah's dad) had a chair collapse when he sat on it. It was so funny. We came back 3 days ago.

Today is the day we go back to Hogworts. I got my kitten. Candy. She's is just the cuteist. She so adorable. I love her. She makes me happy. She is just so so cute and fluffy. (Picture)

On the way to the train station me and my dad were sing/belting out songs that came on the radio, like 'my type' by Saint Motal and 'riptide' by Vance Joy. I think my dad got fed up of me singing loud, so he changed the station. But then he got me rapping to some not that good r&b songs. The joys.

When I got on the train to find my friends. I couldn't find them in the station so they must be on the train.
I wasn't paying attention on what was a head of me because I knocked into something hard in front of me. It was a person. I took a few steps back finding by balance. When I looked up to see who, I was met by these amazing gray with a hit of blue eyes. They looked like they belong on tumblr. You could see emotion in them. The eyes were looking strait back at mine. I flicked my eyes over the face to see who they belonged to, and started mentally slapping my forehead. It was Draco Malfoy. Draco fricking Malfoy. I shot my head down and walked around hoping he won't say anything.

I finally found my friends, well most of them Ellie and Sam won't there yet and they all greeted me and I greeted them. Soon after I sat down Sam and Ellie came in.

"Hey did you hear what happened at the Quidditch world cup?" Ross spoke, after a while.

"Dose it look like I watch quidditch?" Molly asked sarcastically.

Ross rolled his eyes. "No what happened?" Leah asked.

"After the Island vs Bulgaria Death eaters attacted the camp and set things on fire and stuff"

"Shit" Sam commented.

"Did anyone get hurt?" I said looking at him.

"No" good. From what I heard death eater are perthetic.

About half way to Hogworts we where in conversation and me with eating my 'tomato,basil and chicken pasta bowl (form the corner shop (co-op)) as you do. And Joe eating a doughnut he was struggling a bit with the jam and sugar going on. What an idiot. Mentally laughing at him.

"Hey chummy can I have some water?" Just as I finshed nodding and passing my water to Leah the compartment door burst open coursing the others to jump. All heads turn to the door to see Draco Malfoy and his mob. Great what do they want?

We all wait for them to say something. It must have been a least minute before one of them said something. "What is this? A group of disgusting losers?" Crabbe laughed as he high fived Goyle. What? What? Was that ment to a mean insult? That is what a five year old would say. I mean come on even I could come up with a better insult. We were all looking at them confused. Crabbe and Goyle laughing so hard behind Draco who just stood there. That's when I noticed he was looking at me. It was either because I was cross legged with my back against the window wall or because I had pasta in my hand or because I bumped into him before.

I didn't want to look him in the eye. So I looked out the window twisting my head. I don't want to fall in them. "Let's go" Draco said with a deep voice, and shut the compartment door. We were still looking at the door. And then just like that we all burst into laughter.

"Really? disgusting losers?" Ross spoke in between laughter.

"Has he looked in a mirror lately?" Joe laughed, wiping a tear of laughter from his eye.

"Je wizz there funny" Molly did the same. It took us till we arived to stop fully giggling.

*Draco's pov*

The Quidditch World Cup was yesterday it was good we ended up leaving before the death eater attack. Farther took me home because he hates camping he thinks it's for the poor. So we didn't see the attack until it was in the paper. The game was very good. Bulgaria won. Which is very good. The holidays were great too. I spent most of it practicing quidditch and hanging out in Diagon ally.

My father gave me the normal talk, that he gives me every time I go back, about people and making him proud. I have to work hard to make him proud. I do what he says but he never says he is proud of me. But I'm working on it.

King cross is packed with students and parents. The new students being nervous and the parents attaching them with hugs and positive words.

Before I could step on the the train two gingers stepped in front of me pushing me back. How dear they? Weasley twins. Filthy blood traitors.

"Hi Malfoy" I hear Goyle's voice behind me.

"Hi Malfoy" I hear Crabbe's voice copy Goyle.

"Crabbe, Goyle" I say not turning around. "Could you go find a compartment" it was more of a statement than a question.

"Sure, Malfoy" Crabbe said. And they both walked around me on to the train. After 2 seconds I followed.

I wasn't really looking where I was going, when I felt something knock into more. It was a girl. She should look where she is going. When I turned my head to see who it was, I was looking into the most beautiful chocolate, warm, innocent brown eyes. They were looking into mine to. Her eye flicked over my face, and her head went down. Making me lose eye contact. She walked past me before I could see who she was.

My eyes followed her until she went into a compartment. I was thinking about following her to see who she was. But "Malfoy!" I heard Goyle shout my name. I looked at him and he was standing my an open compartment door. I will go see who she is later.

When I sat down and the train was leaving, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise started talking about the Quidditch. Every now and again them eyes would pop into my head. We were about half way to Hogworts when I decided to go and find out who that girl was.

I got up "where you going?" Crabbe asked me.

"For a wonder" I replyed.

"I will came with you" Crabbe said

"Same" looks like Crabbe and Goyle will be joining me. I nodded.

I walked to the compartment that I saw her go into. But I walked slow so I didn't look like I was going strait there.

I opened the door and all but one or two jumped at the door suddenly opening. It was silent for about a minute, while I looked at the group of people in front of me. It was a group of hufflepuffs as far as I know. Crabbe said some comment about them being disgusting losers and him and Goyle started laughing a lot. I looked at the confused faces and saw them, the brown eyes. The head turned as soon as my eyes met hers. I looked at her she was sat crossed legged facing the door. She had long part strait part wavey brown hair. I looked at the face. It was Jones. Aria Jones. ARIA JONES. Merlin, I wasn't expecting that. Was she eating pasta or sald? Nevermind.

"Let's go" I said quick, wanting to go. Crabbe and Goyle were still laughing. I shut the door and walked off and they followed. Then I heard loud laughter coming from the compartment. It was probably at the comment Crabbe made it was a pretty bad insult. We need to work on that I think if that's the best thing he can come up with. What if we come across some griffindors. What will he say then?