chapter 25 ~ young love and favours

*Aria's pov*

Me, Leah, Ross and Molly headed to the great Hall for our study lesson in there. We picked a spot on the usal hufflepuff table and got out our work.

Suddenly a piece of small parchment landed in front. I looked at my friends as I reached for it but they all head there heads down working hard. So it wasn't from them. I unfolded it and the ink spelt "You look so cute when you're concentrate" I quickly looked u to see who was watching me and my eyes cought site of his. Of course I thought as my cheeks heated up and a  grin was made up in his face.

"What's that?" Leah whispered next to me.

"Nothing" I said scrunching the paper up and putting it in my pocket.

Leah gasped "it's from your boyfriend isn't it?"

My cheeks went even darker as a turned back to my work.

"It is isn't it?" She shrieked quietly.

......

"Happy Monday" I smiled at Draco as I skipped up to him.

"Someone's happy this morning?" he questioned as he kissed my forehead.

"I got an A on my art piece" I grinned .

"Congratulations" He grinned as he spun me around in his arms "I'm proud of you"

"Thank you" I smiled as blush crept on to my face. "How was your day?"

"Alright but better now I'm with you" he smirked.

I pushed out of his arms "noooo, ew the cheese" I giggled.

He chuckled at my reaction. "Sorry, sorry" he said as he put his hands up in surrender.

We sat on the floor and talked for a while. A huge smile was on my face. I couldn't be more happier with how things are going with me and Draco. He made me so happy and I think I made him happy too, and I couldn't be more thankfull.

....

I was making my way back to common room after returning some books to the library when all of a sudden I was pulled to a broom cupboard. I was about to shout at who ever but then I looked up and saw two heads of ginger.

"You guys scared the crap out me" I said as I slapped their arms.

They just stopped their and laughed at me.

I folded my arms "what do you want" I huffed.

They carmed their laughter down before George said "we need your help"

I raised my eye brows questionably.

"We're planning something big" Fred whispered.

"What are going to do...?"

....

After the enlightened me on plan, which was mad, they gave me a task. They need a few things from Hogsmeade because if they went to get the things they would look suspicious.

So here I was walking around Dervish and Banges trying to find the thing they asked for. I stopped it on the corner of my eye and rushed to it. I picked it up, and as I was about to turn around the bell from the door went of and I heard people talking. I recognised the voices, they were Slytherins.

Poo I thought to myself don't really want to deal with this right now. I finally turned and walked towards the till.

"Well well well if it isn't a loser hufflepuff" I turned to group and Immediately spotted plantain blonde hair in the mix.  Draco.

"All alone" the tall 7th grade slytherin said as he smirked at me. Draco looked nervously at floor. 

I rolled eyes and proceeded to the till.

"Oi I'm not finished with the you" the 7th grader half yelled.

"Yeah well I'm finished with you" I said not even turning to look at them.

I paid for the item and quickly exited the shop, as they kept there gaze on me.

I started to worry. Were they going to try and hurt me?

______
Here is a mini chapter.
I'm so so sorry I haven't update in ages! The past couple of years have been... well busy.
Please comment if you want more of this story to motavative me to finish it if you want it.

Love you lots xox