I didn't want someone to feel hurt because of me, but he's one of the reasons why Hunter and I are pushing each other away. I'd give anything to have Hunter laying in this bed next to me instead of stupid Ethan Perez. Though, another part of me would also rather have Dylan O'Brien laying in this bed next to me. Any hot actor will do.

"There's more to the story than you think," I say with a sigh.

"Then explain it to me," he says, and I can tell he's doing his best to underhand me. Sorry Ethan, but I'm one tough girl to understand.

When I don't respond, he lets out a sigh, and gets up from the bed. He looks away from me as he walks into the restroom. I got up as well going to the closet to change. It was getting slightly cooler with the spring air today so I wore a hoodie over my tank top and black jeans. The bandages on my arm were going to get a lot of attention if I didn't cover them. Pulling on my converse, I make my way downstairs to grab an apple from the kitchen.

As I walk down the hallway I nearly crash into a distracted Danielle. My body lurched back, but she caught onto my elbow before I could fall. I have her a grateful smile.

"Oh sorry!" she apologizes in her sweet French accent. She steps to the side, but before she walks off, as if a thought came to her mind, she asks me, "do you happen to know the Alpha of this pack?"

I look at her with a both confused and nervous expression. Confused because she was only supposed to be visiting and didn't have a reason to see him. I was nervous as well because with her model like figure she could get any guy; especially Hunter. I pang of jealously hit my heart, but I was forced to ignore it as I answered Danielle.

"Yes I do know Hu-Alpha Hunter," I correct myself. I can't let stuff like that slip or people are going to think I'm disrespecting him or something. No one but the higher ranks and his family call him Hunter.

"Oh well, could you tell me where he'd be at this time of day? I heard that he is quite the catch and I'd love to see for myself," she says with a sweet giggle. I roll my eyes when she looks down at her high heels. This skank is not going anywhere near him.

"He will be at school actually and since you're already done, I'm afraid you'll miss your chance for today," I answer as politely as I can. I try not to make my words sound rude and I nearly fail when I thought about her flirting with my Hunter.

Oh my Goddess, did I just call Hunter mine? No way! No how! I will not let this mate pull mess up with my brain. Hunter was not mine, and I shouldn't care who he talks to.

"Oh," she says disappointedly. A sudden idea came to her head and without another word, she walks off with a grin and a silent hum of a song. I roll my eyes once again, and continue my walk towards the kitchen.

Scratch that my mothers in there. Guess I won't eat this morning, I thought as I kept heading for the door. I heard Ethan call my name and was slightly confused.

"Hold it right there young lady, I will be driving you to school today," he calls from the front door. I stop at the driveway as he runs back inside. He came back seconds later with two apples, a banana and a granola bar. "Here you are," he handed me one of the the apples, the banana and the granola bar.

"Why are you giving me all this?" I ask. I held the food in my hands not exactly sure what to do with them. This was an awful lot for the morning.

"Because you, my dear, are about as skinny as a stick and will need more food in that belly of yours if you are going to be Luna of my pack," he says sweetly. His accent didn't really suit him that well, it was more for his sisters character not his. He looked more American to me.