Chapter 26: Minori saves...

Start from the beginning

Sakura said, shivering and began to cry. Minori stands at one side and watches Sakura along with Tazuna.

"One day, this question appeared in the test... Write down shinobi saying #25... I wrote down the answer as usual... No matter what situation... A shinobi must keep emotions on the inside... You must make the mission your top priority... And you must posses a heart that never shows tears..."

Sakura has begun crying, her tears falling on Sasuke's cheeks.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

So, this is the way of a shinobi... It's too harsh..., Tazuna thought to himself.

Naruto hears Sakura's cry that made few drops of tears escape from his eyes. Minori walks closer to Sasuke and places her hand on Sasuke's neck.

"Pulse found."

"Eh?! Minori, what did you say?!"

"Heart Rate decreasing 20...19...18...17..."

"Minori!"

"Yes?"

"Please save Sasuke! I beg you!"

Sakura begs but still cries. Minori stares at Sakura, blankly, and faces Sasuke.

Flashback...

"YOU SELFISH BASTARD!!!"

"*Sighs* Fine but only after the rain stops!"

"Don't you dare bother my business!"

"But you're not alone!"

"Minori-san..."

"Minori-san, what are you doing?"

"If you all start fighting, then Naruto would be your disadvantage so if he doesn't eat then you three would lose quickly!"

"You're right!"

"Besides he's not around so it should be ok!"

End of Flashback...

"Minori... Please..."

Sakura begs, placing both her hands on both Minori's shoulder.

"Save... Sasuke... Memories..."

Minori stands up, Sakura looks up at her.

"It's not over yet..."

"Huh?"

"Beginning Treatment."

Minori holds out both of her hands towards Sasuke and begins focusing her chakra on her hands. Sasuke's body began to float as Minori continues sending some of her chakra to Sasuke's body, healing his wounds. A bright light shined around Sasuke and Minori's hands, it was Minori's chakra. Sakura and Tazuna watches as Minori heals Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi and Zabuza were also able to see this.

Moments later, Sasuke stops floating and slowly, lands on the ground. The needles pierced to Sasuke's body were removed and his body was back to normal, no wounds and no wasted blood. Sakura approaches Sasuke, shocked to see him, fully healed by Minori's hand. She, then, bends down and places her hand, again, on Sasuke's neck.

"Treatment Complete. Heart Rate increasing 20...21...22...23...24..."

"Thank goodness! Minori, thank you!"

"You're welcome..."

("Minori, you... Never mind. Standby!")

"Understood. Switching to Standby Mode."

As soon Minori finished healing Sasuke. Zabuza and Kakashi continues to fight again. Zabuza charges to Kakashi and swings his sword towards him but Kakashi dodges and strikes a kunai to his arm. Once again, he swings his sword to him but, the Kakashi, he hit was a fake, substitution, and Kakashi appeared behind him holding one of his bandages from his back.

"You can't beat me in your current state..."

"What?!"

"You haven't noticed?"

Kakashi brings out two more kunais on his other hand and tries to stab Zabuza from behind.

"This is goodbye, devil!"

Zabuza notices the attack and swings his sword to Kakashi, making him stab his right arm which holds the sword. Zabuza drops his sword while Kakashi backs away from him.

"Now, both arms are useless. You can't even perform a seal..."

"Oh, you're getting your ass kicked. How disappointing..."

A man, later, appears on the other side of the bridge along with armed men behind him.

"Gatou... Why are you here? And what's with all these men?!"

Zabuza asks to the man named Gatou. Gatou was the man who hired Zabuza to kill Tazuna.

"Heheh... The plan has changed. Well, actually, I planned to do this from the beginning. Zabuza, I'm going to have to kill you here!"

"What?!"

"I never planned on paying you money."