Time Skip to HP's 3rd Year

Mulai dari awal

"Yes, because the Marauders are seers," Padfoot said sarcastically. "Oh, and, Em, ow!"

Em pulled away, "right, sorry." Em grabbed her saddlebags and unpacked them. There was food and drink and what looked like a muggle jump bag. (P.S. Paramedics have jump bags. It is usually filled with band-aids and other medical things but Em's is filled with healing potions.) "Sit," she commanded and they both sat. "Not you, Harry."

"Right, I knew that," Harry said.

Em waved her wand over Sirius and he frowned.

"I thought you were an auror?"

"I was but it reminded me too much of you, James and Lily. So I quit. I became a healer." She grabbed potions and fed them to him and cast a few spells.

"Thanks. How did you know I was innocent?"

"Emily and I got letters from Lily and James. One was supposed to head to Remus but it was intercepted so we told him. It was about the switch."

"And I thought Harry lived with the Dursleys not his Aunty Em."

"He was living with them but I took him away from those horrible people, if you can call them that."

Harry smiled at his aunt.

"I heard that you had my wand."

"I did-I do, I just keep it in my vault plus its snapped in half."

"Oh."

"Come on, Sirius, Harry needs to go back to his dorm to get some sleep and we need to go home."

"Home?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, I'm not going to let you live outside until you're free," Em said.

"Until I'm free?" Sirius repeated.

"You don't think I've been working on getting you a trial since you broke out?" Em asked.

"I'm not going to answer that question," Sirius said.

Em rolled her eyes, "This guy," she said as she pointed at her brother. Harry finally saw the resemblance. They looked like exact opposites but they acted pretty similar. Em with her blonde and blue hair and Sirius with his pitch black hair. Sirius with his dark gray eyes and Em with her brilliant sea-green ones.

She quickly reached out and hugged Harry, "I missed you, Prongslet. I'll see you at break, okay? And bring some friends to come visit over break."

"Okay, Aunty," Harry replied, "I missed you, too."

Em pulled away and Sirius reached over and hugged him, "I missed you, Pup."

"I don't really remember you but you sound pretty cool," Harry replied.

Sirius shrugged, "I suppose thats all I could ask for."

"Bye, Prongslet, you finished your homework, right?"

"Yes, Aunty. Bye, guys."

"Bye, Pup," Sirius said. Suddenly, Em and Sirius were back to their dog forms. Em's saddle bags were back on her back. Em barked at him and they left. Harry went back to his dorm quickly.

*Back at Em's home*

After transforming back, Em collapsed onto her couch. Sirius stood awkwardly by the fireplace.

"Em, did you move?" Sirius asked.

"Why, no, Siri, I did not move. I redecorated," Em said. Sirius sat carefully on the couch.