I feel Harry's arm touch mine and I snap my head up to his, his eyes asking for permission and I nod. He slowly takes my arm away from my waist and sets it atop my lap.

As I completely zone out from the nightmare, I notice I'm still lying in Harry's bed, the day has turned to night, and I still have this damn cast.

"H..Harry?"

Harry gestures to put me on his lap and straddle me, but my cast says otherwise.

"I'm here for you. You had a nightmare, I heard you scream my name and I tried waking you up but you just kept kicking and yelling.." his words drift off, almost in horror.

"Oh," I reply, unsure of what to say.
So, I did yell his name...awkward..

I honestly had even forgotten if Harry was still here before I fell asleep. He decided to give me space when I got quiet and shy about not being able to take my ballet classes so he left me be in the room. I thought he may have left. He's still dressed in his clothes from today so maybe he did?

"Do you...want to talk about it love?"

"No," immediately comes out of my mouth. "Please."

He shrugs lightly, "That's okay, as long as you're okay. I'm not going anywhere." He slides off the silky sheets and begins to walk to the other side to get to his closet and change.

As my eyes follow his movements, I notice a suitcase next to the dresser. Either it's too dark in here, or that suitcase is one of mine.

"Harry..what is that? Is it mine?"

As he slips on his white tee, his green irises sparkle at mine. "Yes it is, my love."

"What's it doing here?"

He makes his way toward the bed and climbs in, sinking into the mattress as he tries to help me to lay back down.

I'm still waiting for an answer here.

Harry wraps his arm tightly around my waist, holding my back firmly to his chest as he uses his fingertips to lightly pull away the hair from my neck. After he places a kiss there, he answers, "Just don't worry about it, try and get some sleep."

"Harry.."

He silences me with another kiss on the neck, this one longer. Harry is careful not to touch the cast with his feet as he cuddles me close, in hopes of me drifting off into a calmer sleep, hopes that I share as well. I've found that I tend to sleep better with him; either it's ironic or coincidental.

I'd like to think it's because of his presence; that he has such a powerful affect on me.

* * *

"Rachel?"

The light sounds of my name float smoothly through my ear over an over as I begin to awaken from the uninterrupted sleep I had reached. I can tell it is Harry's voice, from the way it flows like a breeze in my ear, a relaxing sound accompanied by the strong accent in his voice.

When I decide to wake up, I jump a little in my position when the immediate thing I see is an excited Harry right in my face, positioned on his hands and knees next to me on the bed.