Chapter 31

You're so indecisive of what im saying.

Ayesha walked to the front of the door hiding behind Devin like his little shadow. It was around 2 pm .

She waited impatiently for someone to open the door as she heard Riley's loud self screaming .

As soon as the door opened Ayesha peaked over devin's shoulder seeing it was Seth once she did , she pushed Devin out the way looking inside the house seeing it a mess .

" hey Seth , where's Stephen ?"

" he's at training camp he should be back later tonight , now bring your ass in here and control your child "

" wait you have a child " asked Devin as Seth opened the door

" who is that?" Seth asked as Riley screams got louder .

" forget who he is at the moment , bring my child to me please Seth. "

Seth held up his finger telling me to hold on as he opened the door more allowing us two to come in as he walked off .

Once Ayesha did she motioned for Devin to take his shoes off.

" oh ya'll real fancy,  taking shoes off."

" it's called manners little boy , learn it"

" hey, I didn't sign up for the disrespect little hoe."

" Devin I swear to you , you got one more time to say some slick shit to me again before I pop ya ass." Ayesha said taking off her Nike's putting them against the wall.

"My momma the only one who can beat me, try again."

She looked at him amused  . " Your momma said my hand ain't got to think twice," She laughed thinking about it . " think about it , then process it little one."

Devin stood up holding onto the wall as Riley kept screaming while Seth chased behind her. Once she saw me she stopped .

It was like time slowed down for Ayesha, her baby looked different from when she last saw her.

Ayesha ran over to her daughter pressed lifting her tiny self off the ground spinning her around.

Riley squeezed the hell out of Ayesha but she wasn't complaining she'd missed her. Riley popped her head over Ayesha's shoulder .

" Is that new daddy ?" She said with a frown

Seth peaked around the corner trying to be nosey.

Ayesha nearly chocked on air and spit once she said that .'

" never that , daddy will always be daddy , this here is your ..... New cousin"

" he's cute mommy" Riley said whispering in her mothers ear.

" he's too old for you baby" Ayesha whispered back in Riley's ear placing her on the couch but Riley hopped right back up walking over to Devin pulling him with her.

" let's go play with my dolls" Riley said pulling him along .

" sorry kid , I don't play with them plastic dolls."

Riley pinched his arm looking at him with a mean mug. " either play with one or become one."

" yeah you're defiantly her child ." Devin mentioned as Riley dragged him to her room.

" Riley be nice" her mother yelled as they disappeared .

Ayesha turned turned her attention back to Seth looking at him.