Chapter 7

I can't be your only one
, I can't be your only one
cause you look twice as good as anyone I ever met
And your love is three times better
How could anyone forget?
Oh, I can't

Justine P.O.V
Looking down at my phone I was laughing at Stephen silly ass sending me dumb stuff . We been texting back to back for a couple of hours now .
Once again Jay had to cock block .

" what you laughing about?"

"Something on twitter" I replied locking my phone setting it on my lap looking at him "May I help you?"

Jay pulled some flowers from behind his back "damn girl hello to you too"

I smiled reaching for the flowers then throwing them on the floor rolling my eyes "wow, just flowers"

Jay gave a small smile " Im going to bypass that little stunt because I know you're still mad"

" of course I am, you accused me of something I did not do"

" I honestly apologize for that baby , I was acting really childish for doing that, I just don't want anybody to try and take you " he expressed sitting beside me grabbing my hand

" If I wanted to be with them then why am I here jayceion" I squeezed his hand wiping a tear drop running down my cheek

Jayceion kissed my forehead pulling me on his lap. "You're right we been in this relationship for 2 years now"

I straddled him wrapping my arm around his neck "Why don't you trust me"

"I d-" I cut him off sighing "You don't baby , I can see it in your eyes "

" babe stop pulling that psychologist shit on me, thats not fair"

We laughed a little until he spoke up " but seriously I do I just don't trust these people in the world"

I nodded laying on him mumbling " Im sorry about your flowers"

" Its fine Im sorry about the food and making you clean it up"

"Oh yeah, you better have apologized " I laughed kissing him on the lips "baby you always smell like cocoa butter"

" Thats because I'm trying to get smooth skin like you"

"Tryna be like daddy whole time"

"Who daddy, not you baby"

"Lies you be telling"

"You know Im daddy"

" You right you are daddy" I laughed as he put me down going to get the items to clean the flowers up.

I know all the competition that's after you

Stephen P.O.V
- At the hotel -
Me and Riley were playing hide and go seek while Ayesha went to the lobby to get riley some snacks.

"oh riley I wonder where you are" I slowly walked pass the closet a few times going to sit on the couch talking loudly ." Wow I guess my daughter left me"

Riley came running out the bedroom jumping on me " I'm right here daddy"

"Is that daddy's baby? " I lifted her up as the door opened with a red faced Ayesha. I sat down riley and told her go play with her toys walking over to her mother as she dropped the bag on the table

I grabbed Ayesha face softly looking down at her "what happened baby girl"

She gently moved my hand " its nothing , my contact just got stuck" she said giving a small smile walking towards the bathroom with me following close behind her .