"Yeah sure, i'll ask her before i go to bed"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne's P.O.V.

I can't digest that i just signed a contract with Sony Records, it's like a big deal, all thanks to Niall, that's why i like him so much.

Someone knocks on my door, i yelled "in".

"Anne can i talk to you for a minute?" Harry's curls are seen from the door.

"Sure, come in" Harry sits on the edge of the bed.

"How are you? Are you excited?"

"I am! I can't really believe it, i think i'm dreaming..."

"I know how it feels. I experienced the same. You're gonna do it great.... And when are you recording?"

"I don't know yet, i will have a meeting with Simon next week"

"Awesome! And how you doing with Niall? It was really nice of you to take care of him"

"That's what i had to do, i'm still so sorry for what happened. I can't believe he was up to fight... For me..."

"Niall is capable of anything for you... And haven't you think about going on a date with him?"

"Not really... I mean, he must like anothet girl, so i better not do anything..."

"If you could have the chance to have an especial day with Niall, what would you like to do?"

"I don't know... Something romantic, i guess..."

"You are a romantic girl, aren't you?"

"Yes... But never been loved..."

"Why you said that?"

"Because i've never had a serious boyfriend and never been kissed..."

"Really!?" Harry looks surprised.

"Yes... I had 2 boyfriends, but nothing was serious... And about the kiss... I guess i'm just waiting for the right boy..."

"Awww.. That's so sweet. You definitely have to be with Niall..."

"I've already told you that i don't have to get too excited, because he might like another girl"

"You never know...."

"Now tell me about you and Amelia..." I turn the tables.

"We're great. I think she's a really nice girl.... I think i like her..." Harry looks in love with Amelia.

"Oh! How cute! I knew you would like her.... And have you gone to dates or something?"

"Yeah... We have gone out all these week, i'm gonna see her tomorrow, i'll take her to the fair...'

"That's so sweet... She's gonna love it!"

"Why don't you and Niall come with us? It can be a double date!"

"It sounds fun, so yeah... I'll text Niall..."

"Great... Good night, have good sleep..."

"Night Harry"

I put on my pajamas and call Niall.

"Hi Anne. What's up?" Niall's voice on the phone sounds so cute.

"Hummm... I was... Wondering if you want to go to the fair with Harry, Amelia and me..."

"Sure! I love the fair!"

"Perfect, i'll see you tomorrow"

I wake up by loud music. It must be Harry. I go to his room.